Community > Posts By > VirgoLupusLady

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Thu 01/22/09 01:28 PM
Working Mother

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:14 PM
Not in Burlington... Go West Young Man! To the Mountains!

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sun 12/28/08 06:39 PM
where from

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:37 PM
Was married twice.

First husband gave me three beautiful, wonderful children.

Second husband gave me "myself".

Far wiser and much better for having had both experiences.

Third time a charm? Who knows... Not what I am looking for, but the Universe conspires to give us what we need - not what we want.

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:46 PM

Gotta horse and a dog. Last DWI I had was for Drinking With an Indian! It's country down here.

And evidently got scalped, right?

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:12 PM

I vote for LHB, or Lex... I bet they have the most.

I haven't been here long, but I just saw this on another topic:

Snugglesbyfire
131636_6873_thumb
Joined Sun 04/15/07

~N~

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:46 PM
No, PERCEPTION is the reality. How one perceives something is their truth, their reality. Lemons are sour to some, but to my granddaughter they are sweet and good, and she eats them like an orange. Her perception IS her reality.

Politics - The same holds true.

This thread was started that the writer believes some people will vote based on the "race" of the candidate. Obama will get the black vote - because he is black. She neglected to mention that a lot of white people will vote for McCain, because he is white.

Double Standard...

Once again, a persons truth may not be seen as all peoples truth.

~N~

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:17 PM
Yes. The newspaper and the internet. I trust my intuition more than what I see or hear. ~N~

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:06 PM

{{{{{insert siren noise here}}}}}slaphead

"because you see it doesnt make it so - is that a hard concept for you to accept."

Well, I would like to submit the quote for the day:

"Perception IS reality to the perceiver."

There are many faces of truth this election. I am voting for the man that does not give me the creeps, that respects Americans enough to pick an educated, responsible running mate. That is MY truth.

Any guess who?

~N~

(Who has NOT watched TV since 1987. Zip, zilch, zero...)

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:28 PM
Someone whose silences speak as deeply as her words.

Lex,

How very true... Not enough people are comfortable with silence.

~N~

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:15 PM

I would like to know what you Guys want in a women? That would make you happy and not cheat on us.. Answer the ? with out a smart ass Answer

First off, if a man is going to cheat on you he is a whore, plain and simple. And there is nothing you can do about that except drop him like a hot potato and seek out the millions of us good men that constantly are clobbered over the head with the male whore prejudice thing.

I think one of the first things I look for in a woman is one that has taken care of herself, allowed God to heal her, and isn't assuming all men are whores.

Too many people run relationship to relationship using all of the emotions as extra-marital sex as a "quick fix" to the emotional dilemma of losing a person you loved. The thing to do is to grieve, cry, let it hurt, and get the heck OVER it.

Don't bring that junk into your next relationship.

Its not fair to the next person in your life to use them as if they are some kind of an emotional hospital.

Maybe read some literature on love addictions. Look in the mirror and do a reality check if you seem to run from relationship to relationship. When there is loss, the human psyche needs a portion of grieving and morning for that loss. That is natural, that is how God made us.

Then when you are over these issues, you MIGHT be ready to date again.

This is one of the first major turn-offs for me... if a woman starts stereo-typing men in a negative way, like assuming they are powerful enough to avoid being cheated on by all men by something they might do or not do. You do not have that much power over the situation, sorry. If the man is a whore, you just plain bad a crappy choice and you need to fess up. move on, grieve and get with the program.

I have never, will never and have never even once in my life of 47 years cheated on any woman I have been in a realtionship with. But on the other hand, every woman I have met and had a relationship with turned out to be a whore who couldn't keep her pants on. I have every reason to believe all women are whores as you infer all men are in your opening statement... but I know there are good... no... great women out there.

When you change how you are asking the question, and deal with your pesonal issues, you might just start becoming successful at just being yourself, and finding a man who loves you for you, not for somebody you are trying to make your self into... fake women are a total turn-off, too.

Just be real, be who you are, and find somebody who will love you on that level.

Bravo - Standing, waving, cheering!

~N~

(A former GTE employee!)

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:13 PM

I think that you fulfilled #8, #2, and #3, and you covered #4 and #9. Your profile indicates that you overwhelmed #1. That just leaves #5 and #6.
I suspect that you could whip me at pool, too.
Interesting, Long-haired Virgo Wolf Lady.
(Yes, I read your profile, sweets.)
happy happy happy

Hey Scoundrel,

5 - Well, I sure appreciate your candor. Does that work for starters? And

6 - err, well, don't play like I used to, and my sister was better than I! ;-)

Thanks for the compliments, and may your wishes be granted in a your geographical location. :-)

(Haven't checked you out yet - been at the hospital with a friend who decided the right side of her truck needed to be driven into the side of the mountain...<sigh>)

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:31 PM
ROTC - Reserve Office Training Corps. In High School, it is known as JROTC - with Junior beint the first year. ROTC is Collecge level, and once through the the college program, the cadet is commissioned into the Military, (Army, Navy, AF or Marines) as a 2nd Lt. Officers...

Did that help?

Mom of an Army Captain- (female JROTC and ROTC kid.)

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:16 PM

1. Supports her financial needs.
2. Is very communicative, in plain English.
3. Is genuinely cheery and happy.
4. Takes care of herself.
5. Enjoys my appreciation of her.
6. Can play pool well.
7. Knows that her mothering years are done, and is now enjoying the rest of life.
8. Is smarter, more talented, and better at many things than I am.
9. Will meet me halfway to wherever we both need to be in order to achieve our goals.

Hey Scoundrel, Your name belies your words. Number 9 resonates with me. I have never been cheated on, nor been a cheater. Don't expect or anticipate such either.

Self fulfilling prophecies? We DO get what we ask for..

4, corner pocket...

~N~

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:01 PM

The show rocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana:
:banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

And how was the workshop?

There is an informal drum circle in downtown Asheville every weekend.

The Heartbeat of the Mother Earth... That is the Drumsong...

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:23 AM
Darlin,

I have 70 and have handled more than 350...

Operate a rescue and sanctuary.

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:22 AM
Would that "butt" happen to be in Raleigh?

The Asheville area seems to be pretty awake and alive!

~N~

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sat 10/18/08 09:19 PM
I have 70 canines.

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sat 10/18/08 07:57 PM
Nice story, but some flaws are present... An Alpha would not leave. A Beta might disburse, and later come back to challenge the Alpha, but if he is tired, he is dead... The pack is only as stong as its weakest member, and they often kill the weak link, for the health of the pack.

~N~ - The Wolf Lady

VirgoLupusLady's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:16 AM
Hey Lex,

I have to comment, your numerical references are amazing.

Would numerology be an interest of yours?

Just an observation...

Other than that, I agree totally with the "bait" that will bring interest. I need to take a look at my profile, as I put it up before I was really "on the site", so I have a better grasp of the mechanics of the site, and the interactions of the members.

Hmmm, I think I have a project today.

~N~

(Who has 3 different profiles on 3 different sites, based on the "energies" of each site.)

Previous 1