Community > Posts By > BigGlenn

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:27 AM
Two nuts were walkin' down the street.
One was a-salted.

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:24 AM
I've had a couple. It wasn't the work thing that screwed 'em up. It was the fact that they were nuts.

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:17 AM
Relationships at work?

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:12 AM

Why do woman treat a gentlman like crap. I pride myself on being a gentlman and woman like to treat me like I'm stupid. They want to sneak around and have sex with my friends and screw me over. OH I LOVE I LOVE YOU Travis next thing you know that Travis aint nothin your better then him nick. See I can't stand it see I pride myself on being a gentlman I am loyal, faithful, honest, and hardworking and sweet. I am getting a degree in buisness and contracting. I take care of women. I have let numerouse women stay at my house with no sex or money expected, women that their bofriends kicked out and woman that I diden't eaven know, Just woman that I saw were in bad situations like their boyfriend was beating them or their parents said oh its your eighteenth birthday and your cocky so now that your a grown woman get out. I braught those girls in my house and gave them sanctuary a safe warm place to sleep for free. Just because I am a southern Gentlman. All theeses girls that I date and I'm good enugh to for them to love but they just can't stay loyal. I don't have a Little D*** my daddy blessed me! But they still wana cheat on me f>>> this man I can't take this anymore. Thanx for listening mingle have a great day.

Maybe you talk too much.

Just kidding bro, Good luck.

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:59 AM
I get a kick out of all the hate from the lefties. I thought they were the peace and love party. I guess that only applies if you drink the same Kool-Aid.

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:41 AM
Not really funny, But ...
My 6 yr old played his first football game. Full gear, They kicked but. He loves it and his coaches love him. They nicknamed him "Beef".

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:39 AM

I just wish my kids' mom would follow the same guideline.
grumble

That's a shame that she isn't.flowerforyou

Yes it is. Our oldest was still crushed from the news of us splitting and she was already forcing the first of her "boyfriends of the month" on him.
How do you do something like that?

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:12 AM

most of the people i've dated (if you'd even call it that) have been already existing friends. i'd have absolutely no problem with one of them coming over to the house to say hi to the kids and/or even hanging out for a few hours altogether.

however, if i were dating sporadically, it would only be on evenings and/or weekends when the kids were not with me that i'd be prepared to go out anyway, so meeting them would be irrelevant.

i just wouldn't feel right calling a babysitter, on a regular basis, to watch my children while i went out on a date.

Paper,
It sounds like you wrote that for me. My experiences are exactly the same

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:05 AM

dunno never done it...

Too bad! I love it!!
Nothin' more sensual.

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:02 AM
I just wish my kids' mom would follow the same guideline.
grumble

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:57 AM

Same here. And even then, gradually.

Yes, and even then, gradually.

flowers

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:17 AM
Same here. And even then, gradually.

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:15 AM
Dating as a parent?
( Example: What are the criteria for someone to meet your kids? )

BigGlenn's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:21 PM
hey Forrest

BigGlenn's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:19 PM
There's gumbo shrimp. Shrimp scampi, Popcorn shrimp, Shrimp cocktail, Coconut shrimp...

BigGlenn's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:19 PM
There's gumbo shrimp. Shrimp scampi, Popcorn shrimp, Shrimp cocktail, Coconut shrimp...

BigGlenn's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:12 PM
My 6 yr. old is playing football. Gotta love it. The best part is, He's really into it. I'm a proud papa.

BigGlenn's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:21 PM
I gotta buy curtains

BigGlenn's photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:49 PM

I was working on scaffolding a bunch of years back. One of the planks slipped and I fell 2 storys.
Landed on a plank. Well I should say that my boys landed on aplank. I dropped trow in the middle of the street to see the damage.

Long story short ( no pun intended ), I've had two kids since then.

But I can't kick a field goal.

Take from this what you will.
surprised

its good to hear all is semi working good for you still

** eye twitches **

Everythings f-f-f-f-fine.

BigGlenn's photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:49 PM

I was working on scaffolding a bunch of years back. One of the planks slipped and I fell 2 storys.
Landed on a plank. Well I should say that my boys landed on aplank. I dropped trow in the middle of the street to see the damage.

Long story short ( no pun intended ), I've had two kids since then.

But I can't kick a field goal.

Take from this what you will.
surprised

its good to hear all is semi working good for you still

** eye twitches **

Everythings f-f-f-f-fine.