Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 02/07/23 08:07 AM
I agree with getting a divorce, but, the flip side to that is, have you ever been with or married to an Evil Woman? I have. I agree with it depends on the situation. I never stepped out nor looked to any other woman, until I finally had enough and filed for divorce and got sole custody of the kids. Previous to that, she would leave with the kids to go have an affair and keep the kids away from unless I took her back when she felt she was done. When I saw that it was about to happen again, I had enough and filed. I raised my two daughters on my own since the youngest was still in diapers. Because I got custody, she completely abandoned the girls their whole lives. so yes, it is going to be tough and yes it is going to deplete your bank account and such, but, I learned from those times I took her back, I just wasted my years on nothing and I should have left her long before I did. It's like a bandaid, it's going to hurt to rip it off, but it is best to do it quick. I could tell a lot more about my ex and why I say she is Evil, but, that is for another forum lol. This is all true and I hope it helps on your decision on doing the right thing for you. Please people, do not judge until you know the details. I am not religious, but, I have moral character. I bet most that are judging are religious because it sounds offending when someone is looking outside the marriage and if you are religious, then you should know judgement isn't for us to do, it is for the higher power, instead of shaming without knowing the facts, we should calmly guide someone to the right path. Nothing is ever cut and dry or black and white, ?? Lol