Community > Posts By > mclovie

mclovie's photo
Tue 01/28/14 09:50 AM

Yes she is in start she was proud and happy and making me feel loved, beautiful who iam how iam and was soft and lovey dovey and now it sucks because i have to text her n try to talk to her and i she doesnt talk she will talk to her friend who is my roomamate like nothing be w.e she is ingore me tell me im asking two many? S and she just doesnt reply just a k for everything like ahe is less interested n me but she loves me and all stiff she says only about her her space n alome time n just got this way we live closer to eachother and she geta mad quick and stuff not like i dont get trigger happy be mad as and ish and im good girlfriend to her i cook her w.e she wants im the chef i rubn her feet n back amd etc all about her spoiled n being selfish and we went alot of places time during xmas n new years she posted it on fb made me feel good bc never had gf treat me right made me feel good not like im ugly or nothing or *** im good and she start erasimg stuff being funny ..makes me feel like im worthless not worthy be treated like a queen for once n the start she was great we were like a 1 hr away now we are like 5mins away switch she wanted me closer i moved like omg this sux and i felt so good let out .....and we talk about it for 3 days nothing changed .....i bearly sleep i habent felt hungry i wanna habe a child with her and stuff lile omg ...my life has no purpose

mclovie's photo
Tue 01/28/14 02:46 AM
I dont want her back i want her not be hard n cold with me not want her back . She is in has only put herself first..

mclovie's photo
Mon 01/27/14 09:22 PM
Yes she is in start she was proud and happy and making me feel loved, beautiful who iam how iam and was soft and lovey dovey and now it sucks because i have to text her n try to talk to her and i she doesnt talk she will talk to her friend who is my roomamate like nothing be w.e she is ingore me tell me im asking two many? S and she just doesnt reply just a k for everything like ahe is less interested n me but she loves me and all stiff she says only about her her space n alome time n just got this way we live closer to eachother and she geta mad quick and stuff not like i dont get trigger happy be mad as and ish and im good girlfriend to her i cook her w.e she wants im the chef i rubn her feet n back amd etc all about her spoiled n being selfish and we went alot of places time during xmas n new years she posted it on fb made me feel good bc never had gf treat me right made me feel good not like im ugly or nothing or *** im good and she start erasimg stuff being funny ..makes me feel like im worthless not worthy be treated like a queen for once n the start she was great we were like a 1 hr away now we are like 5mins away switch she wanted me closer i moved like omg this sux and i felt so good let out .....and we talk about it for 3 days nothing changed .....i bearly sleep i habent felt hungry i wanna habe a child with her and stuff lile omg ...my life has no purpose

mclovie's photo
Mon 01/27/14 01:44 AM
Hey im bella im 25 and lesbian what if i found a woman here now its all odd now and she makes me feel horrible i havent done nothing to her. Im awake cant sleep...and top everything else going through i got oddness with her. I feel like a robot...im very good girlfriend to her ...i feel lonely n trap in dark place..:'(

mclovie's photo
Sun 01/26/14 12:58 PM
Wish i loyal honest person to talk to me ....just dont know what to do hold it all in. And 25 lesbian and have gf i love but being odd being stress on top of it doesnt make me feel good stressed out my means ....

mclovie's photo
Fri 01/24/14 02:53 AM
Edited by mclovie on Fri 01/24/14 03:18 AM
Hey im bella not new to this but never find anything im 25 n la meet some loyal lesbian friends someone talk too... :) only lesbos like me no prevvs or horndogg girls... thanks morning :)