Community > Posts By > Phienchen

Phienchen's photo
Sun 10/12/08 11:13 AM

I'll be the devil's advocate here and say:

You are all that matters in this world. Kidnap the wife and put her on a one way flight to myanmar, then sweep this man off his feet. You two will fall in love guaranteed, you'll have two beautiful children, and live very wealthy. You two will live happily ever after.

Cheers!

Nice humor!:wink:

Phienchen's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:47 AM
Thanks for your comments - letting it go is just what goes through my mind since the beginning...
But your wrong when you say I want more than friendship... I believe in marriage / lasting relationships and I would never cheat or try to convince somebody to cheat or something like that... noway

Phienchen's photo
Sun 10/12/08 01:19 AM
Edited by Phienchen on Sun 10/12/08 01:24 AM
Hi,
I met a really nice guy some weeks ago. From the being I knew he is newly-wed so this whole story is no love-thing. I just appreciated the talking we had and I'm really interested in building up a friendship. The problem ist that we met on a kind of professional basis and I'm not quiete sure if he's interested in a private contact. We exchanged some emails till then but eventhough we shared some private stuff he's always very polite and shortspoken - thinking it over you might say he just acts professional. Yesterday I read in another forum that his company tracks the email-contact... now I'm feeling very stupid about sharing any private stuff at all using his business-address... What should I do now? On one hand I really like to keep in touch with him but I don't want to put any pressure on him (company... wife...) and on the other hand I don't want to make a complete idiot out of myself just because he might only does his job in brilliant way. Why are relationships between human beings always that difficult? Or is that just me? frustrated

Phienchen's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:24 AM
I think MADNESS are great but I also like The Specials!