Community > Posts By > jenrl17

jenrl17's photo
Fri 10/10/08 06:06 PM
Hi JustAGuy waving . Im new here and just read all 17 pages of your awesome forum...whew!! I couldnt stop, they were so addicting! Youre truely awesome and the people here are great!

I have a question (actually a lot of em now since reading all these scared ), so here it goes- hope ur ready (I promise u wont be doing this frustrated once ur done laugh )

1) Are there any REAL at home jobs out there that are actually LEGIT where they DONT ask u for $? If so, I could use one..

2) What kind of job should I do? I like caregiving (non-cna), but it doesnt really pay the bills. What should I do? (oops thats 2 questions in 1, sorry scared )

3) How come men keep us in the dark? They dont tell us stuff, only on a 'need to know' basis?

4) Why dont parents keep a better eye on their kids and why do they take them out in the middle of the night to the store or laundromat when they should be in bed (oops, another 2 in 1 question- Im getting good at that lol)? should I refer back to your answer on pumping gas (p10)?

5) Heres a good one- Do guys secretly want a woman who does what they say, you know, cause its a mans world kind of thing (a guys 'dream')?

JustAComment- your answer to why men cheat...awesome! makes A LOT of sense (to me, & helped me understand why my guy did it). thx ol wise one flowerforyou

jenrl17's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:04 PM
Wow BigJohn, you took the words right out of my mouth. Very well put. I too experienced both my parents loss and to this day, its not ez.

1 2 4 Next