Community > Posts By > jenrl17

jenrl17's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:44 PM
Edited by jenrl17 on Tue 10/14/08 01:46 PM

Theres no charge to work for either. Anything that asks you to pay to sign up is most likely a scam and I would stay away.

Thanks for both the link and ur answer. I did ck it out right after u told me, but u mention 'either'. Just so I have it right, are the 2 ur referring to the 2 ads for mate1 and simply baby furniture?

jenrl17's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:22 PM

Does anyone know of any LEGIT work at home jobs out there? Ones that dont require money to start cause I think those are scams, ones that actually DO pay you?

I work at home for a company called West at Home through West Corporation. I answer customer service type calls for different companies. I have been with them over 2 years. Before that I worked for a company called Teletech. You can apply on their websites. Theres a lot of stuff out there. Check out the forum on www.workplacelikehome.com for some good info.

I havent looked yet. Did u have to pay for ne thing up front?

She gave you a website! Read it.

Um, excuse u? If youre gonna talk to me like that, dont bother with this forum!

You're not going to get far if you wait around for someone to hand you information. That's all.

If I wait around for someone to hand me information? Um, if u read my previous posts, ud knw I did my research n had no luck. Theres no problem with asking a question or asking for help. Thats all.

jenrl17's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:20 PM

yes....spend half your day reading through a website to find your answer instead of asking a simple way to someone that has already done it....

ok, u lost me.

jenrl17's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:17 PM

Does anyone know of any LEGIT work at home jobs out there? Ones that dont require money to start cause I think those are scams, ones that actually DO pay you?

I work at home for a company called West at Home through West Corporation. I answer customer service type calls for different companies. I have been with them over 2 years. Before that I worked for a company called Teletech. You can apply on their websites. Theres a lot of stuff out there. Check out the forum on www.workplacelikehome.com for some good info.

She gave you a website! Read it.

Um, excuse u? If youre gonna talk to me like that, dont bother with this forum!

jenrl17's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:06 PM

jenrl17's photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:47 PM

It's supposed to
says it's been in circulation for 10 years with edited updates each year.

kul. hopefully itll have good information. keep me posted, please

jenrl17's photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:44 PM

I just bought a book from a website that was recommended to me. I'll let you know what i find out.

kul. thanks. hopefully it has some REAL information on how to do this WITHOUT getting scammed n WITHOUT putting $ upfront for it.

jenrl17's photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:43 PM

thank you for starting this thread.
i was actually going to also.
i have a part time job on top of doing the business for a company my husband and i own.
we're still drowning in debt.
if i could find a legitimate business i could do in between the jobs i do now, i may be able to make it.

sleep? what is that????????

ur welcome. I just hope I find the answer Im looking for here. I live w/my guy n we only have 1 car betw us plus we may have another guest to deal with soon, so if I could find a legit work from hm gig where I dont have to pay 1st (did that before n got ripped off) but who will actually pay me for my work, that would be great. Did a lot of research but no luck. someone posted something on the 1st page, so I ckd it out. he said digitalpoint.com, elance.com or to google home workers group, but no luck there either. I actually read the fine print. the one only charges 1.95 to START, but then you have to pay like 39.95 or something, then more later. that to me is anothr scam. Can NE 1 help us out?

jenrl17's photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:38 PM

Many telecom companies allow telecommuting.

Could you elaborate some more?

It really depends on what kind of job you're looking for. I do project management type stuff for a telecommunications company and can do everything at home that I could do in an office. You have to look around. Some will allow you to work from home.

what specifically do u do?

Project management/coordination type stuff. What kind of job are you looking for?

not sure really, just something I can do frm home that I dont have to give $ to who'll actually pay me.

jenrl17's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:35 PM

It really depends on what kind of job you're looking for. I do project management type stuff for a telecommunications company and can do everything at home that I could do in an office. You have to look around. Some will allow you to work from home.

what specifically do u do?

jenrl17's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:51 PM

I have a friend that got pretty banged up in a car wreck that actually did pretty well.

Let's say a company offers a free trial of something for filling out a survey. Maybe a disposable razor. All those free razors aren't mailed from the razor factory. They hire contract mailer. He would get sent cases of razors, cases of boxes, and rolls of address stickers.

It's been a while, and they may do it all automatically now. Once he got in he had plenty of work.

having a lot of work is one thing; getting paid for all that work is another. hope he didnt get ripped off.

jenrl17's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:49 PM

prostitution....oh, wait,you said LEGIT..well...you could be your own boss...

waving

rofl ... funny. come on, Im serious.

jenrl17's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:48 PM

jenrl17's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:04 PM
Edited by jenrl17 on Mon 10/13/08 02:05 PM

jenrl17's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:04 PM
Edited by jenrl17 on Mon 10/13/08 02:05 PM

There are outfits that need little things made in small quantities. Large quantities are made by bulk providers, with lots of people and machines.

Google "home workers groups" and find things like this: http://www.home-worker.com/
This outfit lists a directory of 144 legitimate companies that contract home work.

Another method is to visit bulk suppliers of low-price items and see if you can cut the costs of their supply chain. That's how your competition is in business, so beat them at their game.

Finally, look at the government programs that mandate/require property owners to attend to public health/safety or other issues. If you can cut the costs of compliance for the property owners, then there's your ticket.

Thanks. Ill google that n see wat I come up with. If I find ne thing, Ill definitely share it. Ne other suggestions?

jenrl17's photo
Sun 10/12/08 09:06 AM

They have the best treats WalMart carries for kittens. Besides I don't think I'd taste very good....with ketsup

rofl ..she was talking about kittens rofl . Hey, ck wit ur vet about the borax before u accidentally harm ur babies though. It doesnt sound good, but double check.

jenrl17's photo
Sat 10/11/08 10:12 PM
Oh I will

jenrl17's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:56 PM
Cool. I think I may even have him go to the door if hes able to, or ring the bell or something if nec, to see if ne 1 answers. Thanks for the
input flowerforyou . Ill keep ya posted winking

Get ur peeps back. I hope I didnt scare ne 1 away lol

jenrl17's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:42 PM

You know, I think Im gonna have my guy drive by there and see if he can tell if someone moved in there or not. Ill tell him also, if he hasnt yet, to try the lndlrd one last time. What do u think?

Did u overlook this question? I know u have so many to answer tonight laugh

jenrl17's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:40 PM

YES YES YES .............NOT A SCAM! YOU CAN BE MY PERSONAL FOOT MASSAGER & BODY TOO! :wink:

rofl ....funny