Community > Posts By > mikeyga55

mikeyga55's photo
Mon 11/11/13 04:44 PM
Well said...

mikeyga55's photo
Sat 11/09/13 10:55 PM
Does something that is written, matter where it is written ? I guess the famous writters didn't care. Just tells me where ones heart is. And it sounds lonely. Coffee houses, bars and chat,(especially bars), there is saddnest and beer breath love that is talked ? And so many unreal relationships are broke and there not talked about there ? Just sayin.

mikeyga55's photo
Sat 11/09/13 10:06 PM
This isn't a come on. It was just the way I show what is in my heart to people I care about. "Missunderstood, Mike" Like I said, I don't have a friend other than family, and that's not a joke. I don't do bars, and I don't try and make friends with men. I do feel for there greatness, but I have had traject issues with them. Don't get me wrong,"men are great", but it's very hard to earn my trust. I have taken to women since I was 13 and have ever since. No wonder I have had my heart broken so many times ! (Just blind I guess). I have written so many ballots, songs and writings, I could never, ever collect them all, not only remember them ! So I write to whom I think that needs words of love, "that's from my heart".

mikeyga55's photo
Sat 11/09/13 09:32 PM
Edited by mikeyga55 on Sat 11/09/13 10:08 PM
Come to my door, and I'll show you that the love in your heart can not be broken with the love I have for yours.
You shall feel the love when I look into your eyes, that my heart is true, in hopes of telling me where your heart is from and I shall tell you of dreams of years that would fill our hearts, and when the "stare" has has finally been broken from the stare in our eyes that's been going on, that it seems like eternity, and time has stood still.
For that will tell the truth from both our hearts, "love can never die" ! With all the love that can fill your heart....Mike

mikeyga55's photo
Sat 11/09/13 09:14 PM
Thank you sweetie, I have no coke, just sugar water. Just listening to Sawyer Browns, " The Walk". Just wishin I had that girl To share the song with, and many others, sitting with me and smokin the good one.

mikeyga55's photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:29 PM
My guitar is not sure it can write a love ballot now. Misic only would make my heart bust with tears? What to do ?

mikeyga55's photo
Sat 11/09/13 08:25 PM
All my girls have left for the night,(all except one that left for good), have nothing to do but try and chat.

mikeyga55's photo
Sat 11/09/13 07:51 PM
its so hard to get space on community site. Guess I have to wait.

mikeyga55's photo
Sat 11/09/13 06:02 PM
I just want to thank you for your very kind extra support and kind words. I have no one I can talk to and it felt good to see someone acnowledged my piece. My heart has been broken for 6 months now and it is so slow getting a little better. I wish you the best of luck and my prayers are for you in this time of need. Thank you from the bottom of my heart...Michael:smile:

mikeyga55's photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:24 PM
Love is said...
to be like a
rose.
As everything
else...dies if
not watered.
Michael G.

(P.S. This poem is in the Library of Poetry
(written by myself).
(P.S.S. My profile will never fool anyone,
so I thought I'de put a couple of my poems here next
to so many, many wonderful poems and writers,
hoping someone will read these,for all I
can seem to get on my profile is money mongers).

mikeyga55's photo
Fri 11/08/13 08:58 PM
If I were to sing, laugh and play...
What could I have missed ?
If I could only have that is gone.
Not one life,but two today.
To know how it feels,
to sit and watch a day leave,
knowing you will never see it again.
And to wish it back with all your might.
Knowing in your heart you
could have had it for keeps.
Oh what a thrill to even have cuaght a glimpse...
of catching a day just leaving !
Knowing it shall never be seen again.
Michael G.

mikeyga55's photo
Fri 11/08/13 11:06 AM
I think "shipshewana1" said it it very well. We learn from experience. With out it, he wrote it well. Follow his advice, cause it is true. Time heals and dwelling doesn't. I to have the same problem. It is very hard, so like he said, "try and keep busy doing whatever that you do". Lots of kleenex ! For some, it takes longer. Hang in there and be sweet, cause there is someone for you. Best of times in your journey...truely.

mikeyga55's photo
Thu 11/07/13 08:16 PM
I wrote teasingbrunette a letter and I entered it into her profile. OMG ! It told me she wouldn't receive it cause I am too old for her profile. (How stupid of me not to notice that !) I wrote to her just to let her know that someone out here really cares. I gave her a piece of my heart that I thought she might want to hear, and it's lost forever. I have already given her my prayers for her Mother and her quest to find someone who could take her and be her Knight. I told her I wasn't hitting on her cause that's not my style and that's not why I was writting her. I just wanted to let her know, there is someone out here that "really cares". I'm writting here, hoping that she sees this and to let her know I wrote to her, to wish her well in her quest to find that special person and to give her hope that her Mother makes it through so they can have many, many years of life left to share together. I'm sorry If I offended anyone, truely, from the deapths of my heart. Just to let you know, "I care"....Michael

mikeyga55's photo
Wed 11/06/13 06:54 PM
Hi Wackford.
I don't know. I don't think you should stop writing. Certain people need to here and read the things you write. You are a very interesting person. I've been writing all my life and I don't think I'll ever quit, knowing something of my self will be left behind and that it will last forever. Memories don't last, but writing, pictures, and art will stay. I feel very fortunate and I think you are the same. I'm in a bad way right now, but I think I will keep writing till I die. A lot of bad things happened to me in the last five months, but that's not your problem. Just keep on writing cause I know you are a very interesting person and have a lot to write about. "Don't let the few, outweigh the many". Just one writer to another...Mike

mikeyga55's photo
Wed 11/06/13 04:57 PM
Hello.
I hope my prayer reaches your Mom and you. Doctors can do wonderful things these days. Without our prayers, there wouldn't be miracles. I hope she will get through this so you and her can enjoy many, many years of good times together. With all my heart and prayers...Mike