Community > Posts By > SansSouci

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 08:13 AM
Were I a pedophile, I want a woman to look like a little girl. But since I'm a man who wants a woman to look like a woman, I want pubic hair.

In all my years I have never seen anything "fester" in a woman's bush. Either a previous poster can only date skanks, or he's using a lame excuse.

Swallowing pubic hair is another lame excuse for pedophilia. Only sissies...or pedophiles would use such a lame excuse. A dude is willing to put his mouth on a woman's vajayjay, but he's afraid of swallowing pubic hair. Surely these aren't manly men. Girly men maybe...or pedophiles.

If a woman looks like a little girl, it's an instant turn off for me.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 03:00 PM
BTW, many women at my gym wear tight clothing that all but reveals their genitalia. Their is no doubt in my mind that they wear revealing clothing because they know they have hot bodies & they want to be checked out.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 02:58 PM

Well it sounds as if her mother and you agree she goes too far. And if it insults you or makes you uncomfortable why do you put up with it. My guess is that you really really love it but you can't admit to that. Just my humble opinion. :wink:

Hell yes I love it. I love it when she wears see-through tops in public. I always love looking at her gorgeous nipples. And it turns her on that men are checking out her nipples, which is why she wears see-through tops. She knows her nipples are visible.

What man wouldn't love looking at a gorgeous woman walking around naked when she has a very sexy and extremely hot body? She can walk around all day long naked in front of me & I wouldn't tell her to put clothes on.

Nudity doesn't bother me when it's appropriate. I wouldn't care were my wife/girlfriend skinny dip in front of whomever or if she sunbathed in the nude on a nude beach. However, I am not into swinging. I wouldn't want anyone but me to touch her. But if she wants to walk around naked in front of an entire nude beach, let her knock herself out. And my ex-girlfriend loves to be naked in front of men. It does turn her on. In has since she was a teenager. She's a natural exhibitionist. She knows she has a sexy & hot body.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 01:28 PM
Edited by SansSouci on Mon 09/16/13 01:29 PM

One of the benefits of summer is that women wear a lot less of very loose clothing. My ex-girlfriend wears shorts sans underwear in the summer, and when she gets out of a car or up from a restaurant seat, it's easy to see her bush if one were to look for it. Even her mother has told her that she has to dress more modestly. Lots of times, when it's hot, she'll wear see-through tops.

She ain't the only one. The other day in a store a woman wearing a very loose v-neck blouse bent over peaches, and she didn't seem to care that I got a view of her on-the-small-side breasts that were not in a bra.

SOOOOO, I presume you turned your eyes in utter shock that someone would be sooooo careless. By the way, why were you looking at what other women were doing when you were supposed to be "shopping for groceries", PRESUMABLY!!!!!!!!! rofl

Excuse me, ma'am, but women know exactly what they're doing when they wear revealing clothing. That woman had to know that when she leaned over in front of me her top was going hang from her chest revealing her entire breasts.

My former girlfriend wears see-through blouses all the time during summer. She knows her nipples are clearly visible. I was at a restaurant with her a few years ago. The waiter couldn't stop staring at her breasts. My ex didn't care and I couldn't blame the waiter. She will walk around her house in sheer shorts that clearly reveals her bush and see-through tops. A few weeks ago while I was at her house she went out to talk to her gardeners dressed like that. I told her that it wasn't a good idea to do business with men at her home virtually naked. She didn't care. If she could walk around naked, she would. Even her mother has told her to stop wearing see-through clothing while in public. She hasn't yet.

She has told me that she has always loved being naked in front of her boyfriends, even when she was a teenager. I think she knows the power her sexy & very hot body has over men. Even though we're no longer in a relationship, when her kids aren't home she'll walk around completely naked in front of me using the excuse she forgot something somewhere in her house. Not all that long ago while we were home alone at her house she sat on her couch completely naked with her legs on mine while watching TV. Many women are exhibitionists, and I know she's one. She has even told me she wants men to watch her while she's having sex.

When she comes over to my house to watch TV, the first thing she does is innocently take off all of her clothes and grabs a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt. Often she'll sit completely naked on my bed and watch TV. She knows exactly what she's doing when she walks around naked in front of me. She has a very sexy and extremely hot body.

Years ago I dated another woman who was an exhibitionist as well.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 08:43 AM
N2000,

There could be many reasons why men lose interest in sex, assuming they had it in the beginning.

My ex-girlfriend told me everything about her former marriage. Her ex-husband was 9 years older than she. He was never into sex. She has always loved sex. She is very sexual and has always been. She has had many sexual partners. She loves being naked around men. I think that if she could she'd never wear clothes. He had very few sexual partners. She thought that she would be able to teach him how to have good sex. But you cannot teach anyone who refuses to learn and one whose mind is closed to adventure.

She is still very good looking. She has a very hot and sexy body that she loves to reveal. She bough a very sheer and sexy negligee. She spent an entire day preparing to seduce her husband. After dinner she made sure their kids were asleep. She put on her sheer negligee and walked into his home-office where he was working. She has a gorgeous, dark bush that is an instant erection. She sat on his lap and began kissing him. HE PUSHED HER AWAY. She walked away devastated. About a half-hour later she tried it again. HE PUSHED HER AWAY AGAIN! He had no clue how badly he made her feel.

Later in their marriage he had to begin taking psychotropic medicine which all but destroyed what little sex life they had had. She said he was unable to achieve full erection and it took him forever to orgasm. By then their marriage was over except for formality. Trying to keep peace in a house with four kids, she'd sometimes have to have sex with him, but she hated it. He never knew how she liked sex, and he never asked her how she liked sex. He thought pulling off her shorts and crawling on top of her and doing her missionary was good sex. She loves lots of foreplay that includes lots of oral and then being bent over a bed and effed rough.

Finally it got to the point that when she was unable to rebuff him any longer she'd give him oral sex, which she didn't like to do because it took him a long time to orgasm and the medicine he was taking made him taste awful, or she'd pull down her pants, bend over a dresser, and pray he'd get it over.

That man had the world's sexiest woman and had no clue. If he had just listened to her, if he had allowed her to train him, he would have had sex like very few men know. And he'd probably still be married to her.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:57 AM
One of the benefits of summer is that women wear a lot less of very loose clothing. My ex-girlfriend wears shorts sans underwear in the summer, and when she gets out of a car or up from a restaurant seat, it's easy to see her bush if one were to look for it. Even her mother has told her that she has to dress more modestly. Lots of times, when it's hot, she'll wear see-through tops.

She ain't the only one. The other day in a store a woman wearing a very loose v-neck blouse bent over peaches, and she didn't seem to care that I got a view of her on-the-small-side breasts that were not in a bra.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:51 AM
There are a lot of cougars in the area in which I live. It's no big secret what their relations are. If she's really good looking, every once in a while their gigolos will be seen in public with them.

I talked to two cougars who were doing the same younger dude. They were literally stupid women who were both headed for spinster status. These women combined could add up to a triple digit IQ. He never took either anywhere in public. They'd go to his house of he to theirs for servicing.

And this is the truth. They met because one had found out that the other was doing the younger dude. Both were committed to not servicing him once the found out the rascal was "cheating" on them. They were out together so that they could keep an eye on each other.

After they told me their saga, they asked me what I thought. I told them that they got off thinking that a dude 20 years their junior wanted to do them, and both were going back to him behind the others' backs in order to have their egos gratified.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:42 AM
lawgiver,

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but your post indicates lack of respect for women.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:39 PM
Sex is crucial for a solid relationship. Sex is not an act. It is a mystical bonding experience that should last a long time. My ex-girlfriend and I used to spend at least an hour having sex during which we surrendered ourselves to each other. We'd talk a lot, while having sex and while lying in each others' arms. Quite often we'd spend hours in bed just taking, holding our naked bodies close to each other.

I have never felt so close to her and her me as when I was inside of her and we'd whisper to each other. We have enjoyed many sexual experiences, but none as intense as when I was inside of her. Often she'd stop me from whatever I was doing or whatever she was doing to me, grab my face in her pretty, little hands, gaze deeply into my eyes, and say to me, "I want you inside of me."

That was the essence of a mystical sexual experience.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:39 PM
Hi N2000,

My ex-wife had a friend who was in her 40's and never had an orgasm yet she had been married for at least 20 years. My ex-wife bought a vibrator for her.

I agree with you. Communication is crucial for a contented sex life. Very early in our relationship my ex-girlfriend & I would discuss sex while eating dinner. I never judged her. We were best friends. She knew she could tell me anything and I'd still be in love with her. One of the first things she told me was that she has always loved being naked with her boyfriends. So as soon as we got back home, I took off her clothes. I think she loved the power that her very sexy & hot body had over men.

Because she knew she could tell me anything, I knew her sexual history in detail That's how I knew what she liked and didn't. It was because she was comfortable telling me about her sexual history, I knew how to satisfy her. And believe me, I did satisfy. While she was very sexually experienced, she told me that I was the first man who had ever made her orgasm during oral sex. She could orgasm as many as ten times during each mystical sexual experience, and often we'd have sex more than once a day. In fact, she could have sex all day long. My job was to assure that she enjoyed it. When she was happy she made me very happy.

As a man, I can tell you that too many men have no clue how to satisfy their wives/girlfriends. It seems that many men find it taboo to ask their wives/girlfriends what they desire. My ex-girlfriend and I used to talk about sex all the time and while having sex. She knew she could tell me she wanted me to do while we were having sex and I'd do it.

She was the most horny woman I have ever known, and she was the only woman with whom I was thoroughly in love.

Take care,

SansSouci

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 04:51 PM
This morning while leaving my gym, w woman was walking up wearing skin-tight spandex. The outline of her vajayjay was clearly visible.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 04:43 PM
N2000,

I am not sure why so many men have difficulty taking care of their wives/girlfriends. In my former girlfriend's relationship with her ex-husband, he had a lot of hangups, which would have been OK if he had been willing to recognize them and purge them. Everything that woman wanted out of sex was 100% normal.

When I hear women say that they say that they don't like sex, I think what they're really saying is they don't like bad sex, and here I'm conveying the thought that men they're with have no clue of what they ought to be doing. Women require a lot for foreplay & attention. Rolling over on top of a woman and doing her is sex for him and an ordeal for her.

If a man refuses to learn or demeans his wife/girlfriend because she knows great sex and is willing to teach her husband/boyfriend & he refuses to listen to her, that's selfish & deplorable.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:21 PM
Leigh,

I do know that women will have sex with younger men. I have known older women who were good being booty calls.

I do agree, though, that very attractive mature women are hot. And mature women are much better sexually. They don't play games nor do they have hangups.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:18 PM
The problem with online dating is that anyone can be anything online. At least 80% of online dating men are lying about at least one material fact.

I know a woman who has been on a very popular paid online dating site for three years. She has never had a single relationship. She has gone on dates, but the men she has met have been flakes and liars. Men will write in their profiles what women want to read; e.g., they're looking for a long term & exclusive relationship with the potential of marriage when what they really want is sex. My friend met a guy with such a profile. On their only "date" the topic of sex was broached, assuredly by him. She told him that she'll have sex only in a committed & exclusive relationship. He got up & walked out on her. She's still on that site but has yet to find a man. She has recently told me that she's approaching the reality that she won't find a relationship mostly due to her age (53).

Women who want a relationship confront the problem of more women than men on such sites. And most women are willing to have sex very early on in the dating process, sometimes of the first date. Women who wait run the risk of men moving on to women who will have sex very early, and there are a lot of women who will, either under the mistaken belief that sex will keep a man or for their physical needs.

The Internet has expanded the population of eligible women from which men can choose. Women have the same benefit. But from what I have been told, online dating has benefited men disproportionally. Some serially dating men have sex with many different women each week.

Finally, as was in the news recently, men can have sinister motives. Men have used online dating sites to intentionally infect women with STD's, primarily HIV. Google this for more info. It is truly sad and very scary. No man will ever tell a woman that he has an STD because the second he does he'll know that no woman will have sex with him.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 02:58 PM
I have known a few cougars. Who women have sex with is none of my business; however, I have never known a cougar who has had a committed & exclusive relationship with a much younger man that has lasted an appreciable length of time. In fact, most cougars seem to be booty calls, and they appear to be good with that role. I think it's an ego boost for such women that younger men find them desirable.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 02:55 PM

I date a woman now-and-then who is a cougar. She's 48. She loves sex. She is good looking.

I think younger men date older women because I believe that they view them as easy sex. And mature women are usually very sexually experienced; hence, they are good teachers.

I've dated younger women. I'll take a sexually experienced mature woman any day. I want a woman who knows what she wants from sex and isn't afraid to tell me what she wants.

Do you actually date this woman or just meet her for sexual encounters? There is a difference

I have had sex with her. Last week we met for dinner & didn't have sex. That was when she told me about her dating younger men.

She's not FWB. She's a buddy, not a friend.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 10:15 AM
I date a woman now-and-then who is a cougar. She's 48. She loves sex. She is good looking.

I think younger men date older women because I believe that they view them as easy sex. And mature women are usually very sexually experienced; hence, they are good teachers.

I've dated younger women. I'll take a sexually experienced mature woman any day. I want a woman who knows what she wants from sex and isn't afraid to tell me what she wants.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:44 AM

Sex is a bonus not a must between 2 ppl who really love each other and without love the sex part is just meaningless and degrading

While I can love a woman & not have sex with her, I know I can't be in love with a woman who does not love sex and want it frequently.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:36 AM
Sexual incompatibility will undermine an otherwise solid relationship. I have heard many men complain that their wives weren't giving it up enough, which usually drives men to find it elsewhere. When their wives find out, they blame their husbands for infidelity, and they certainly are blameworthy, but so are their wives.

I was in an intense relationship with woman for about three years. She was the most sexual woman I have ever known. She has abnormally high testosterone. She has always been horny. She has always loved sex, and she knows great sex from all over variations. She is the most sexually experienced woman I have ever known. She has been with at least thirty men, and I have not judged her for it because what she did before I fell in love with her was none of my business.

She married a man who was much older yet far less experienced. She tried to teach him how to have good sex. He used to ridicule her when she asked him to do something completely normal like cumming on her ****. She even loves facials. She has a *** fetish that she acquired in college when her boyfriends used the withdrawal method.

I always accommodated her sexual fantasies & desires. Her husband used to demean her for them. He though great sex was rolling on top of her and doing her missionary. She wanted rough sex while bent over their bed or at least doggie style. Finally after years of being degraded and rejected and her husband refusing to learn, she grew to loathe having sex with him. When she couldn't avoid him, she'd submit with the hope of it ending quickly. But by then it took him a long time to orgasm, so she'd have to use lubricant. Her last few years with him were sexual misery.

There is no excuse for refusing to learn how to have great sex. Were I to meet a woman who wants to teach me what she expects during sex, I have an obligation to learn sans judgment. I know that sexual incompatibility will destroy an otherwise wonderful relationship.

My advice is open communication sans judgment. Men ought to encourage women to tell them what they like and don't like during sex. Accentuate and perfect what they like and avoid what they don't. That way you'll be much happier.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:00 AM
To forgive does not imply no consequences for bad actions. There are a lot of things I will forgive with an apology, maybe up to one single act of irresponsible infidelity. However, were it to happen again, we're talking pattern & I'll forgive her as I'm walking out of the door for the final time.

Previous 1