Community > Posts By > Sharon

Sharon's photo
Wed 07/20/22 03:53 AM
a woman friend of mine said, "men are microwaves, women are crockpots" in regards to sex drive...

i heard a guy in front of me speaking on the phone to a woman that only wanted sex...i promise i won't fall in love he said, i'm a real dick i only like to use women...i was trying to imagine what sort of woman he was talking to...but in new orleans...well....

i was on a dating site a while back and a woman said men aren't that different from women u can tell by reading the profiles....so i read some men's profiles and amazingly they weren't all that different from the women's

also with the ever increasing "butch woman" becoming more and more popular we are getting even more alike....

i wrote my 2nd fiction book under a pen name...in the book a male boxing coach travels the world with 5 beautiful models and does show boxing and inadvertently ends the lock down world wide...

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::100::100:

Sharon's photo
Wed 07/20/22 03:52 AM
Crystal, I guess it is a matter of what the person hopes to accomplish on a site. Is it strictly a dating site? Does it offer chat rooms (forums)? I totally agree with you that the cost just to find out if you will like it is too much to ask. There are many sites out there and trying to find the perfect one can be mind boggling.

But if I may steal a few lines from the Wizard of Oz, Dorthy says that if she ever again goes searching for her heart's desire she will not go any further than her own back yard because if it is not there it wasn't really there to begin with. In other words, Mingle is the perfect place even with it's flaws because every now and then, not often, but once in a while someone comes along that will knock your socks off and help you to remember what a good feeling is supposed to feel like. And even if nothing ever comes from that feeling you will at least end up with a special friend!

hi