Community > Posts By > randomrunner

no photo
Sun 09/29/13 03:38 AM
i think as a man the best thing you can do is make your woman feel comfortable with her insecurities, let her know its ok and you accept her for the way she is.. dont go saying hey i like your stretchmarks cuz thats bs.. nobody like stretchmarks but its ok to have em and nothing to be shy about.. personaly it never bother me much.. bad breath ugly tatoo or biten of nails is turn ofs not stretchmarkss.. i know my oldest daugther of 16 has them and she was very insecure about it we talked about it many times and now she knows that if some1 is so shallow for just looking at this she is probably better of without the person in her life.. also i red an artical that swimming helps a lot because of the pressure of the water? i dont know if its true..

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 08:13 AM
lorde - royal is something else for a change..

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 07:52 AM
put hair removal cream in his shampoobottle

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 07:44 AM
get her creditcard and treat yourself to a nice day out.. you earned it ;o)

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:10 AM
lol i like it.. go johnny go!

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 12:32 AM
3days for celebrating your birthday?? maybe your friends show up tomorow or on the day its realy your birthday.. anyways happy birthday enjoy and many more beautyfull years to come greet nick

no photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:59 PM
ik vind de functie wel grappig maar moet ik me wel echt vervelen.. regenachtige ochtend op werk met kop koffie achter de comp even wat fotos doorklikken lol

no photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:22 PM
iv never been on a website wich had more scammers then this one.. in my 3 weeks here i have talked with at least a dozen even 1 right now at this moment!! i think more then half of the profiles from people from my country are scammers or fake profiles.. mingle should try and block some ip's! i spot them in the first message its not that hard.. and every1 knows not to send money to stranger online right? lol

no photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:06 PM
this blue girl from X-men love

no photo
Fri 09/27/13 08:22 AM
you can see how long its been the person was last seen here if that is over a month i think wouldnt bother writing.. but there are some cool people here too you just have to find em... als a lot of scammers from east africa watch out for that.. enjoy :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 01:21 PM
ja ja net nieuw binnen hoe is het hier beetje saaie bedoeling ofnie