Community > Posts By > evanthesquirrel

evanthesquirrel's photo
Mon 11/24/08 03:49 PM
I beg to differ. A lot of guys who think they're nice guys are actually selfish and needy which is why they finish last. Either they want someone to fix them or else they smother their potential suitors with their lack of social skills. While it is true that many girls go for the bad boys who treat them like crap, those are the kind of brain dead bimbos that get boring after a whole 20 minutes. I consider myself a nice guy, but I hardly say I'm ever last except when it's important.

evanthesquirrel's photo
Thu 10/16/08 02:04 PM
You cannot scientifically prove that God does not exist. What you can prove is that the Bible was written by men, whether or not they were inspired by God is entirely different.

The Bible, especially the old old old parts are metaphors and the rules that are there were the foundations of society back when people had no sanitation, medicine, or other order to society. The bible is a very useful tool when used properly. It is in NO WAY a text book for science and everything in it was not meant to be taken word for word.

I believe Noah existed, but the story is exagerated. I believe that he was a godly man who heard God tell him that a flood was coming so he built a boat and saved his family and farm.