Community > Posts By > Coatl

Coatl's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:25 PM
Blue_Eyed_Girl & Coatl

We first met when she messaged me a few months back, we began idly talking both shy as can be but swiftly opened up and began to talk about any random thing we could, things clicked just right and we had a lot of fun, we kept up talking every day for weeks then cutely caught her accidentally say i love you and ever since things have just expanded greatly, shes the best thing to ever happen to me, we have talked every day since and wont miss a night together, talking for hours on end, we have yet to have any true fights or disagreements just little things like the age old debate of mac vs pc (alienware is the best sweety! :P) or little things that shouldn't be worried about ha! all because of this website we met and can be together, our greatest problem is distance but we will visit each other on valentines day at the latest and will keep yall posted to the success caused by this great site to allow us to meet!

Coatl's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:49 PM
played a lot of games before i got hooked, but never really cared for them such as mario bros. and such, fun but not long term fun, but the second i played Starcraft and Neverwinter nights, I'm a gaming addict. ^^

Coatl's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:39 AM
Hello all, another random Oklahoman, hows everyone doing?

Coatl's photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:33 AM
Here to hopefully find that perfect someone to spend my life with. Figure its worth a shot. Already met some nice people so at the very least friends can be made.

Coatl's photo
Thu 10/09/08 10:29 AM
I must say it confuses me just as much cindacollins, according to society stick thin is perfect and fat is horrible, but they always ignore the average which IS the perfect, both of the two looked at by society are stretched to far, personally that point between very thin and very heavy is best, gives the body proper curves, the right balance in features, etc (woo for my horrible describing skills, *bows*) though I'm sure I make at least some since here. Most of society is shallow and warped by the media blinded to true perfection that can only be seen by your own views and not a magazine, it is not the body type but the individual, even on a raw appearance level each person can look better at a different stage, I've known some average girls (like 120-140ish)who decided to drop the weight down as much as possible, and when they looked great at how they were, the build of their body just didn't look right with that weight.

Then again that's just my mind's very neutral and "female is perfection no matter what" view. Another opinion :)

Coatl's photo
Thu 10/09/08 10:17 AM
Single and searching for that perfect someone.