Community > Posts By > lrt1123

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 03:19 PM
Women like men who are self confident and in charge. ( not bossy )

Are you going after the wrong kind of girls?

Reading a post like yours makes me so happy to be a girl.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 03:07 PM
Jeez havent you ever heard of friends with benefits? They are great until you find what you are looking for.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 02:56 PM
That shirt looks nice on you, course it would look even better on my bedroom floor.

Nice shoes, wanna f**k.

Actually those top two have worked for me. Course you guys dont usually get bent when girls use lame pick up lines.

All time worst pick up line I have ever heard...........
If we were two squirrels would you let me bust a nut in your hole.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 02:41 PM
Sex on the first date is fine if I dont want to see you agian. Sometimes you have to salvage something. If I like him and I'm trying to get a reationship going then I prefer to really get to know him and let the anticipation build.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 01:58 PM
I think it is a combination of things. We are more comfortable with sex and with our bodies. In my 20's a certain position might have me thinking "does this make by butt look big" where now I am thinking " oh yeah thats the spot". I know exactly what I like and need and have no problem expressing it, but when I was younger I would hesitate to say something for frear of bruising the guys ego.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 01:35 PM
We were soldiers with Mel Gibson. When the chaplain is going around telling families that there loved one had died.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:13 PM
Not at all. I am a very touchy feely kinda girl. However if he isnt then that is a problem for me.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:04 PM
I believe that there are different kinds of cheaters. There are the "dogs" that cheat cuz they can. Then there are the people that simply make a mistake. I have been cheated on by both kinds. I would never stay and not because I cant forgive, but because I dont like the suspicious and jelouse person that I become.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:41 PM
A tank top and undies when Im at home unless I have a partner on the other side of the bed then....... well lets just say that there is something to be said for easy access.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:36 PM
some of my favorites that have not already been named are:

my cousin vinny
the ref
disorganized crime
snatch
fargo
k9