Community > Posts By > Oyllo

Oyllo's photo
Sun 09/08/13 10:49 PM

I simply liked the article. laugh
I will be more specific: YOU have a right to your own opinion.

and I don't worry or care if they are selling books.

A "figure of speech" that means nothing or has to be explained or defended, does not need to be said or used. Its rather pointless.

If the history of science has taught us anything, it's that scientists are perpetually delusional in their belief that they know everything. Why should we suddenly believe that the scientists of 2013 somehow know everything when the scientists of 1985, 1945, 1897 and earlier are now known to have been foolishly and arrogant incorrect about so many things? And why should we believe any anonymous board of scientific advisors who are, themselves, beyond any measure of scrutiny?

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041931_TED_talks_censorship_consciousness.html#ixzz2e5fYyHnL

That quote doesn't actually make sense... Scientists KNOW they don't know everything and they KNOW they still have a lot to learn. That's why there's still scientific research going on. If you hear someone say they have absolute knowledge of everything, they are most certainly NOT a scientist.