Community > Posts By > Cece

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 09:45 AM
sure can

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 09:43 AM
as for a payment you already know it's fake so why entertain it. Why give away donations to charity when you haven't even seen the product. Come in ppl use common sense

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 09:38 AM
When most of the "ladies" on this site see a guy is just looking for sex they click "delete" and "block".

The rest will ask for some kind of payment. And you still won't get what you're looking for.

that's not entirely true. Maybe they don't like what they see. if a woman is asking for sex it's something wrong. That's when you need to block and delete from your end. Me, myself have had men on this site that was upfront saying they wanted sex. Yes, I Deleted them or they kept hounding me for replies after letting them know I wasn't interested..again Blocked and Deleted So i wouldn't say the women are looking for sex because they delete or blocked you it's more to it than that

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 01:58 AM
long distance relationships can work if the ppl are willing to make it work. But there has to be a strong means of Trust, communication, and honesty. It's more to it than talking on the phone. you need to be in that persons space from time to time. that means visitations. A lot of ppl are now throwing the "I love you" at anyone like it's a pack of candy. Especially after a few days of talking.. So fake.Love comes after a period of time together. Those three words as we know has power. And some ppl like to use those words to their advantage to reel in someone to have them believe they really do care about them, but really it's all for a personal gain. But if two people are in a long distance relationship and they can prove to each other they are serious and take the time to actually work at it from a distance it can work. But if one is trying and the other isn't, don't waste your time, keep looking. because as we all know you have to work with any relationship you start near or far

no photo
Thu 07/14/22 05:47 PM
i like my coffee with a french Vanilla creamer and honey. not too strong