Community > Posts By > Maj

Maj's photo
Mon 10/17/22 10:02 AM
Starting the Thread with "Hello " and Ending the Thread with a "Goodbye" . What a Nice story!

Thank you!

Maj's photo
Mon 10/17/22 10:02 AM
I also enjoyed the read, Maj... :hibiscus:
It's sincere with a delicate note of vulnerability. Since it is your own account I think it doesn't necessarily have to be categorised as "creative writing". It would be great if you could share more, it's always awesome to read new perspectives on one's experience

Wishing you all the best!

yeah. I was a little hesitant on posting it here. I don't know why I did though. ot was fun ☺. Thank you very much!

Maj's photo
Mon 10/17/22 10:01 AM
Reminds me of two songs; "Hello I must be going" by Groucho Marx, and "Hello Goodbye" by the Beatles.

I'll listen to the songs! Thank yoi for sharing!

Maj's photo
Mon 10/17/22 10:00 AM
She says goodbye but not leaving.

I will soon just wait :slight_smile:

Maj's photo
Mon 10/17/22 10:00 AM
Starting the Thread with "Hello " and Ending the Thread with a "Goodbye" . What a Nice story!

thank u so mcj ☺

Maj's photo
Mon 10/17/22 09:59 AM
Yes, earlier also she narrated her narrative over somethings..

Let me keep my eyes safe :eyes:.. :lock_with_ink_pen:

@Maj, don't be angry ok..:smile: Plus their is an another section in forum as creative writings too where you can update your story an creativity too :wink:

Sorry I'm new is the forums. I'll post there. thanks for the info.

Maj's photo
Mon 10/17/22 09:59 AM
The OP is about a childhood love, of which the "goodbye" is in reference to.

OT... Hi Maj :wave: You say you're not a writer, I disagree! I enjoyed reading your story, and was able to visualize your experience with puppy love. Very touching.

Hold those memories dear to your heart. Even though there were painful aspects involved, the important thing is that you were able to open your heart. Allow that same innocence, that comes from our child within, to blossom and open once more. Doing so will help heal those wounds from the past and lessen the fear of loving once again.

Best of luck to you! ❤

thank you so much! I'll try my best! I want to react story that is base ob my own experience and fantasy ☺

Maj's photo
Sun 10/16/22 10:26 AM
Hello everyone. I am here again to post random thoughts. Just a side note, my last post got comments saying, that they don't understand my post. I would like to apologize for that. This might be an excuse, but that second post titled "I'm afraid to fall in-love" was made around 3am and I didn't know what I was doing, nor I did not back read that post. So I'll try to redeem myself.

First let me explain that, I really dont know how many words to use in this forum, but I guess it's unlimited. Second, I am not a writer, so I might or may make mistakes. Lastly, this is just for pure read. If you think you're having a hard time reading, maybe because my post is really bad or due to your reading comprehension. Either way, I advice you to stop reading. Dont hurt yourself ok. I don't want to be the reason for your stress.

I HAVE NOW GIVEN YOU A WARNING! SO LADY! I HOPE YOU'RE SATISFIED!

With all said and done. Let's start.

See you later, See you again, See you, Farewell, Bye, and Goodbye. These are the words we normally use to greet our friends and family when they leave our sight, but have you heard about a greeting of "Hello" as a use for "Goodbye"? I have.. and it was not a nice encounter.

When I was young, truthfully speak, I don't really remember my age, but I was roughly 10 year's old. I remember I met a boy almost the same age as me, in an old village where I used to live. I didn't know who he was or where he came from, but he had yellow hair and blue eyes. A feature in my country that wasn't common.

I was running towards a small house store. In the Philippines we have this small house store called Sari-Sari store. It's like a small grocery store that you can buy items in small and individual packs for a relatively cheaper price.

My mother asked me to buy something in that Sari-Sari store, what that something is, I don't really know, actually I forgot. Anyway, I pass by a house with an open window curtains. The windows was close, due to the fact, that they were using an AC. I know that house and I've pass that house so many time, but it was my first time seeing the curtains open. I was really curious because the window curtains was always close. I walked near it, crouching down my body and hide myself at the corner of the window. I looked inside and there I saw him.

A beautiful white kid with blue eyes and golden hair. I stared at him and was frozen in time. He was talking with someone. Surprising, I was able to catch a gimps of that person he was talking too. "I know that kid" I thought to myself. I didn't realize that I stood up and that kid actually saw me. He sprint towards the window and scared the living **** out of me. I fell down my *** and they started laughing. I didn't saw him running towards the window. I guess he followed the other kid. I was so embarrassed that a run to the Sari-Sari store, not looking back.

Days passed and I return to that house, but this time the curtains was close. I was a little disappointed and tried my best to find a hole or a split on the curtain. I found one, but didn't know that they actually planned it and gave an opening for me to looked in. They open the curtain and surprise me yet again.

Fast forward, we became friends. I was actually able to talk with the kid I know, and they were able to go outside their house to play with me, my friends, and cousins. We had a great time, but all good times came to an end.

A few days later, I notice they weren't opening the window curtains anymore. Before I'll just knocked on the window glass, the foreign kid would open the curtains, I point at the door, and they just come out to play, but it all stopped.

One night, I remember clearly, it was raining. I was standing outside their house. I don't remember how I got there, but I remember that he was standing in the middle of the road, soaking wet because of the rain. I ran out and grab his arm, drag him towards his house, screaming and scolding him. He just smiled and said "Hello" went inside and that was the last time I saw him. That was the reason why I end up standing outside their house.

He was my first puppy love, and until now I still remember the memories I spend with that foreign kid. The sad thing is... I don't remember his name, nor the name of that other kid. I tried asking the family when would they return, but they never gave me a clear answer.

Until that faithful day I saw him again, but he avoided me, or rather he ran away from me like a child. I was shock and decided to stop and let go of that puppy love feelings.

It was fun, I don't know if I can forget these memories. I want to forget and at the same time I dont.

End

Maj's photo
Sun 10/16/22 07:46 AM
No reason whatsoever to apologize. I find your English quite decent :blush:

I wrote this 3 in the morning... I didn't know how many words I can type in. This is my second post. I'll try to be more aware of my post here.

Maj's photo
Sun 10/16/22 07:44 AM
:thinking: Why Sorry..an for what...

If theirs a negativity, then positive vibes are within Us too...

:wink: Welcome To The Jungle/Mingle

Then why send a messag/reply like that?

Maj's photo
Sun 10/16/22 07:17 AM
My head is spinning too!

Must say it eludes me why the OP posted this. I guess he just needed to vent.
Please give us ample warning of that at the beginning.
Now I wasted my time on trying to read a mind-boggling story in bad English.

sorry if I wasted yoir time. I'll try to post things half a sleep next time. you should have stop if u find my English is bad.

Maj's photo
Sun 10/16/22 06:49 AM
First :thinking:

After reading half :rolling_eyes:

Later read full...
:scream:
head is spinning

sorry just realize.. i can delete it..

Maj's photo
Thu 10/13/22 06:42 AM
As the titles said.. "I'm afraid to fall in love".. and here's why..

Love is a very sensitive topic. Too most people they need love, while other's just can live without it. Knowing that you're in love is very nice, whats staying in love is the difficult one. I, for one is in the middle of needing love and not needing it.

I hate myself when I'm in love. Why? because I normally give me all. From wanting to take care of you, too wanting to cook for you. Basically, a house wife type of love, but the bonus is that. I also love sex and cuddles. I'm also THINK that I'm really suitable for a soft water body heater :joy:. So yeah..

Sadly, I don't want to fall in love. Why again? its because the thought of my partner be in love with someone skinny, sexy, pretty, and younger than me is terrifying. I don't mean that I will broke up with him. Its just... I migjt be to weird to actually say to Him "Oh? Wow! Can I join?".

I'm not really a person who get mad with cheating partners. Maybe its because my family bavk ground. My father has 3 woman and all 3 has children. I was pretty amazed that my fatjer has the courage to introduce us siblings, but that doesn't mean that my biological didn't have a hard time.. On the contrary she almost lost her oldest because of the other woman rampaging her, but that's another story to tell.

Maj's photo
Tue 09/20/22 11:47 PM
I don’t think I’m good enough to call myself an artist but I like to have a go.One day I’m going to have a go at clay sculpting.:hugging:Best wishes to you all

Well I hope that day will come. Don't forget to record your journey and post it in YouTube :blush: