Community > Posts By > blueeyes60

blueeyes60's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:51 AM
Good post, K, its about time, someone tells the newbies, how it is..

Thanks, Blueeyes!

blueeyes60's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:48 AM
Hi,

You can click on all topics, that is next to the top 5 forum topics...on the first screen when u sign in...and it will bring up every topic ever discussed.

Have fun!

blueeyes60's photo
Fri 10/05/07 09:29 AM
Wow, that poem is awesome...

I thought of my sister who writes to my nephew who is in Iraq...that is a real tear jerker!

Thanks!!

blueeyes60's photo
Fri 10/05/07 09:19 AM
new or not new, she had no right calling kids excess baggage!!!!
Lets not make excuses for her, she said something that was way out of line....she should keep talking to her bird. Maybe he'll give her the answers she's looking for....

blueeyes60's photo
Fri 10/05/07 07:07 AM
Kids are not baggage??? Where does she get off??? Just because she may not have kids, some of us do, Not I, but I do hae neices and nephews and I live for them everyday!!! ecspecially my nephew who is fighting for this country in New York...kids are the heart and soul of some relationships!!! People who think that do not belong looking for a relationship on here then, because we are all freinds....

blueeyes60's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:26 AM
Hope all is well with your freind and she will heal!! Believe me I was broadsided once by a YOUNG driver and hurt bad and I healed and replaced my car. You can still by the same kind of car BUT can't buy freinds!!! Wishing you both well!!

blueeyes60's photo
Fri 09/14/07 02:22 PM
I think the same thing how many teams have done it and have gotten away with it, but the Patriots are still a great team and will have no problem making it to the superbowl when the time comes...we didn't get Brady in a first round draft pick.

blueeyes60's photo
Fri 04/20/07 07:53 AM
Barry White is GREAT love making music. Actually made love to all of
his songs, the whole box set. He makes u keep going.:smile:

blueeyes60's photo
Mon 04/02/07 12:24 PM
The guys on this site are nice! At least they're gentlemen and not
****heads like some men in the world. Sorry guys!