Community > Posts By > QUESTION

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:46 PM
thanks guy for your positive response. I don't know what I was thinking. If I had known that he was married prior to me being with him........it would have NEVER happened.

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:43 PM
You guys are absolutely right. I'm getting the hell away from him. I'm lucky it was early in the relationship before the LOVE thing evolved. thx!sad2

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:22 PM
I was recently involved with a man (cop)who I later found out was recently married. He always denied the fact that he was involved with anyone or even married until I brought him to the table by finding out this info through public records. He has been married for less than a year now and is already cheating. We made love in his home and it was GREAT! My question to the guys is.......if a man go down on this other woman (other than his wife, does that mean that it's more than just a sex thing for that other woman and (perhaps feelings are involved) or could it be part of his love making. I mean to me, that is something sacred and should be shared with your signifcant other and not an outsider. We have been seeing each other for 2 months now. Someone please give me some advice. I really have feeligs for this guy.