Community > Posts By > CunnilingusCode

CunnilingusCode's photo
Wed 09/04/13 08:49 AM
I had to deal with insomnia from a age I myself have found very few things that work for me but, others I know with insomnia have tried herbal remedys with good results. Cut of activities that keep the mind working like tv, work project, etc. or working out. There was a web site that has a lot of information on it i don't remember what it's call off hand but it's something like healthyliving.com or something like that. I hope that helps:smile:

CunnilingusCode's photo
Wed 09/04/13 08:34 AM
Well, without directly observing the environment first hand I can only speculate. There are many factors, possible scenarios, etc that will all add up to an action or event that comes to pass. I used to be a social butterfly before the war. Now I am better but not where I was. The PTSD hinders me in many social situations but the thing I have found was just take things one day at a time, find someone to talk to, and try to find the root to the cause of the negative behavior(s). I find by understand something it bothers me much less if at all. If I had to speculate about your school remember most are feeling very similar feels that everyone else is feeling. If we utilize evolutionary psychology we find in social mammals eg wolfs, apes, etc. all want to be accepted in the eyes of the group with the alpha leading; which on the first day of school/college the social ecosystem has not yet been developed. I hope that helps:smile:

CunnilingusCode's photo
Wed 09/04/13 08:27 AM
Edited by CunnilingusCode on Wed 09/04/13 08:36 AM
oops