Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 07/05/22 08:13 PM
Wow - Well expressed… (with some humour)

must say...
Replies posted by the ladies are intuitively soulful and practical guides for men..

no photo
Tue 07/05/22 07:46 PM
Thank you for your Post...

Apologies as I am a bit perplexed with the premise and the resulting query. That I feel is good as it allows us to examine our own selves…

1) Does not a red marble in a tray of white marbles catch your eye or attract attention more readily?
2) A. Does African beauties refer to beautiful looks (superficial)? B Did the old & young not smile too?
3) Could it be the reverse also that because they were different, you noticed somethings more?
4) Are these questions to understand the people and if the valued attention was genuine (to belong with them) or why same was missing where you belong (you feel you want to belong more or accepted more)?

There are 3 levels of evaluation…
1st is literal – as it is.. casual interest or understanding…
2. Analysis – Analyze and understand meaning. (Did you ask many of them the same question?)
3. Pursuit of its soulful Meaning or essence of it so that it brings you a contentment… be one.

For our own sake we need to be sure that our query is for level 3. Else, no answer shall satisfy.

Even Lust has been explored in places to emulate the highest levels of spiritual ecstasy and bliss or as one may experience in meditative trance…

Thus, finally…
is attraction culture based? Yes & No.
is perception of beauty different elsewhere? Yes & No.

Main Question is who is on the other side and who you are? The pursuit of each will matter more…

Many drinks out there, starting from pure water to nectar & poison, each different due to reasons, such as, (geography, process, source, - akin to – culture etc… )
Yet what matters is what you thirst for.. and the process you employ…

(Hope I shall have offended none.)