Community > Posts By > dvljet

dvljet's photo
Sat 10/12/13 05:53 PM
Edited by dvljet on Sat 10/12/13 05:55 PM
Ok for umpteenth time and its starting to sound like spam lol check 3 posts up for the links. Also note you can't delete your profile but you can deactivate it which is like deleting it . Or and I'm not giving anyone any bright ideas and I don't recommend you try this either . But if you don't want to ever come back to this site just spam a few people its a sure way to get deleted. At least according to what I've read in the terms of use policy .

dvljet's photo
Sat 10/12/13 01:29 PM
I don't know if its me that's a complete moron or what but so far I've been made a fool of twice just on this site alone 1 was I think fake and now number 2 deactivated her account after I pointed out to her that her pic didn't match what she put in her profile . She had posted white but when I pointed out she made an error poof she's gone . Are people on here for real or are 50% fakes . Because I'm getting a feeling that the number is going up on the fake side . I know it's the net but don't play games with people it's a real put off for those of us looking for legit mates .

dvljet's photo
Thu 10/10/13 05:10 PM
Hi their are 2 issues that need to be addressed . 1 has to do with staying logged in the second is with the search button . Ok problem 1 I was logged in and it booted me when I came back it still said I was logged in but the boot message you have been logged out . Problem 2 your search button is all screwed up if lists 4 country's and then it's blank and at the top it lists odd numbers and letters that make no sense what so ever . Is it me or the site

dvljet's photo
Mon 10/07/13 03:53 PM
Ok here's the thing the pic is on my iPhone4 meaning its mobile and the funny thing is I sent it to someone and it was str8 . But ill try a tweak .

dvljet's photo
Mon 10/07/13 12:22 PM
This goes out to any mod .
I uploaded a legit pic when I sent it was straight but for some reason when it landed on here its sideways how can this be corrected or who can do it . Because on my iPhone the pic is correct but on this site someone made it go sideways . How can it be corrected

dvljet's photo
Sun 09/29/13 07:28 PM
This goes out to any one who could enlighten me on this question . I've noticed a lot of profiles being approved but when you look at them their not even filled out and I've noticed this a lot with the female ones . Instead of a description they put tell you later and then they don't even fill in what they look like or are looking for how can we know if the person is right or not . I know this site is free but at least fill in the basics .

dvljet's photo
Sun 09/29/13 02:13 PM
I have 2 simple questions for the admin.
1 if this site has a mobile app you might want to update its coding because apple released its ios7 a week ago and it seems a lot of these sites didn't think to inform their developers to update their apps to support the new software . Question 2 is I found this very very odd last night I got in contact with a member from here then 20 minutes later she deactivated her account to me that's odd also this site seems to have a lot of members who are inactive for more then a month do you send them notices telling them to check their accounts or you don't . If I were the admin I would remind users once in a while to check their accounts that or deactivate their accounts after 90 days .

dvljet's photo
Fri 09/20/13 01:36 PM
To the admin of this site
Their is a few issues with your mobile template . 1 when you login and it shows you a screen with a menu all the words are so white you can't read them you need to change the colour to black so people can read them . 2 you also have a major issue with profiles and pics over lapping everything looks out of wack it's hard to make sense of any of it . I don't know what template this site uses for mobile devices but you do need to tweak it some more because its good but has the bugs listed above . If you improve those issues it should be good