Community > Posts By > Dawniesbroken

Dawniesbroken's photo
Mon 09/02/13 03:30 AM
Was reading up on it somewhat: I wake up over and over during the night and have trouble going back to sleep. Many days like today I'll get up super early ..(4 am today)...cannot go back to sleep. End up online because its to early to do anything else. It is worse when Im under stress but it happens a lot and Im exhausted. I hate meds and tried all the usual stuff ...cutting caffein , take a bath, ect. Any advice?? yawn

Dawniesbroken's photo
Mon 09/02/13 03:22 AM

His exs kids moving in.
Is the ex moving in also?

Thats probably whats up but he denies it.

Dawniesbroken's photo
Mon 09/02/13 02:42 AM

I would probably tell him he doesn't get to send me messages telling me he loves me if he doesn't care enough to level with me and explain the reasons behind his hurtful actions. flowerforyou

But that's just me. smokin

Ty Cynderella:
Exactly, at least we did have a convo last night (yup on fb). He explained somewhat and said he needs time. ohwell and of course he ends it with.. ...I love you. Seeing this is the 2nd time he has done something like this to me. I am giving him time, all the time he wants. I deleted him and blocked him after our convo. He has my number.lol

Dawniesbroken's photo
Mon 09/02/13 02:33 AM

Hi Dawn,

The same sort of thing has just happened to me, and I am truly sad, yet not surprised since he behaved this way before...a bit of a story. Very, very sorry to hear about yours. I'm trying to determine whether it's a man-cave thing or a true abandonment, but in any case, I'm also telling myself that this sort of behavior is not for me! I can't take it, too painful, very, very inconsiderate, immature and shows a real lack of ability to communicate. Do I want someone like that? Is it reasonable to hope that someone who could break off a really fine relationship without warning is capable of building a good future with a woman?

My case is the opposite of yours...this man's daughter has just left home and he's decided to completely turn the page on his "old" life. In both cases though, the men seem as if they are overwhelmed and cannot allow sharing with the women whom they know intimately. But why?

Ty JdSync:
Yes I do agree with you ..and I wish I knew why. As of last night he blah blah blah'd me to death with Im sorry, I need time. His kids need him fulltime into their life. I totally understand that. ..even though that was never an issue before. Ive met them and everything was cool,at least I thought. I wasnt living there, shesshhh we seen each other maybe every two weeks because of our work schedules. Not like I took up any of their time. Still and all he could have done things differantly with me...instead of surprise we're done, even though last week I loved you.brokenheart

Dawniesbroken's photo
Sun 09/01/13 01:09 PM

Some men are just not into marriage, so a woman who's goal is marriage should state that upfront, before getting involved in being his girlfriend. If a man is Inlove, he will want to make a real Committment. Imo

Ty Toody:

I didnt rush anything. He started it.lol

Dawniesbroken's photo
Sun 09/01/13 01:08 PM

I have found to my great sorrow that when love ends for one the other usually still has love. brokenheart

Good luck.flowerforyou

Ty Hippie:
Yes just sucks when I keep ending down the same road.

Dawniesbroken's photo
Sun 09/01/13 01:07 PM

Your profile says you're a single mom with three half grown kids who has never been married...You say in your OP he is a dad with one biological and step-children from a previous marriage who are now moving in with him (which sounds kind of strange by the way) so maybe when the two of you started talking "a little" about marriage, the thought of taking on three more children scared him....What ever the reason, if you love him and want him back, you should be asking him for a more definitive explanation...Sounds like he is in a pretty overwhelming situation to me...Maybe he just needs some time to figure things out....By the way, since you didn't bother to mention it, do you love him?...

Ty Leigh:
Yes I love him very much and I thought he did me. He is the one who started talking marriage. I actually avoided it then realized I would marry him. We are two counties away and do have slight problems with schedules. We werent talking marriage immediately but for the future.

Dawniesbroken's photo
Sun 09/01/13 11:01 AM
I'm just flabbergasted lolohwell

Dawniesbroken's photo
Sun 09/01/13 11:00 AM
Obviously something has been brewing. But wtf what kind of man does that?

Dawniesbroken's photo
Sun 09/01/13 10:37 AM
I just dont get it. I have been with my man over a year, everything was going fantastic. We were even talking a little about getting married. He suddenly springs on me that he has no time he's so busy he has to be alone for awhile. His child and step- children from his ex wife are suddenly moving in with him and that complicates things so hes cutting off our relationship completely. I have never come between his children nor will I ever. I just dont get it he sends me fb messages and signs them I Love You. frustrated

Dawniesbroken's photo
Sun 09/01/13 09:45 AM
Because my ******* boyfriend just decided that he is way to busy with his son and his exes kids for me. :cry: