Community > Posts By > MELODYxoxo

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:56 PM
HEY MINDY,

I'D GO AS FAR AS I NEEDED TOO IF I FELT COMFORTABLE WITH THEM ... BUT I WOULD HAVE TO KNOW THEY ARE WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE ... LIKE VIA WEB CAM .... WHAT BOUT U ? U EVER WEB CAM IT ?

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:40 PM

wow is ur guys night so boring that you would sit and talk about how you like your coffee.... ha ha ha have a great night

shut up!!!!!!:wink:

HA HA LUV U !!!!

LOL WILL YOU PICK ME UP FROM JR. HIGH TOMORROW LOL...

you are a funny funny girl...wait did you tell everyone that you are a guy yet?????oops oops oops .....

I WISH I WAS A GUY .... LIFE WOULD BE EASIER .... STILL LUV U

dont be sooooooo fake>>>>>

I CANT HELP IT YOU TAUGHT ME SO WELL MY MASTER FOR I'M JUS YOUR LIL GRASSHOPPER

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:36 PM

wow is ur guys night so boring that you would sit and talk about how you like your coffee.... ha ha ha have a great night

HA HA LUV U !!!!

you are a funny funny girl...wait did you tell everyone that you are a guy yet?????oops oops oops .....

I WISH I WAS A GUY .... LIFE WOULD BE EASIER .... STILL LUV U

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:30 PM

HA HA LUV U !!!!

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:26 PM
every day in the mirror lol !!!!

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:24 PM

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 06:07 PM

The tribal armbands usually look very nice. Hard to go wrong with those.

yeah in the 80's ha ha ha

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:59 PM
but im sally .... lol

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:52 PM
i love papa raoch but im in so cali .... good luck

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:28 PM

jerks drive nice cars. I have a crappy pickup truck and neumerous nice motorcycles.

yeah most of the jerks have lifted trucks .... lol their my favorite

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:23 PM

yes girls are attracted to jerks ..... because they dont bother you and fall all over you they ignor you and i think its the thrill of the chase (at least for me)and to win them over..... but for me once i win .. im usually done with them too lol... but y I dont know ... girls are weird .... but why do you see hot guys with U-G-L-y women ?
laugh doesn't that make you a jerk?

I never said I wasn't a jerk ....

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:19 PM
yes girls are attracted to jerks ..... because they dont bother you and fall all over you they ignor you and i think its the thrill of the chase (at least for me)and to win them over..... but for me once i win .. im usually done with them too lol... but y I dont know ... girls are weird .... but why do you see hot guys with U-G-L-y women ?

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:44 PM
sorry if us girls are tired of hear the same old lines ... maybe if guy stepped up with some new material we's talk back to you guys .....

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:31 PM
took about 2 hours ... and he can do it any size he's great

MELODYxoxo's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:26 PM
hey guys this is my new tattoo that my friend did for me what do you think ?