Community > Posts By > NatureLover

NatureLover's photo
Thu 07/14/22 06:31 PM
Oh. You love a woman who is thick? Ie has no brains. Interesting.

NatureLover's photo
Thu 07/14/22 06:15 PM

Bring them on boys! At my age I welcome your weinie shots and nasty messages, oh yeah. I make copies of them for my special notebook. Cause I tell you on cold, rainy , windy nights when I'm tired of crocheting, I curl up in my rocking chair and open up that notebook and go through all those "special" messages, oh my in no time at all I'ma laughing at some poor desperate fools pee-pee , it lifts my spirits immensely just knowing there are men dumb enough to post pics .lol jk
[/quote

🤣🤣:joy: love your response

NatureLover's photo
Tue 07/12/22 10:50 PM

I am simple and cool

May l give your wife a call and ask how 'cool' you are?

NatureLover's photo
Mon 07/11/22 01:16 AM

does this app actually help you find someone or isit just a waste of time... and those who did find someone how did u go about things?? how :thinking: :question:

I think it can work. I met two awesome people. Unfortunately one was married and the other we go out a few times a week as friends.

My sister's advice was to stay off online sites and go to Home Depot at 8am instead... ask the men questions about repairs. Lmao I just shake my head! Got to love family advice! :joy:

:joy::joy::joy: l love your sister's advice. A friend met her future husband in at a supermarket carpark. Now happily married. Good luck :grin:

NatureLover's photo
Sun 07/10/22 07:29 AM
Gobsmacked by the venemous comments made by certain men. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

Try walking a day in a single mother's shoes. You might learn a valuable lesson.

NatureLover's photo
Sun 07/10/22 06:52 AM
Buy yourself a jockstrap. You'll need one.

NatureLover's photo
Fri 07/08/22 01:15 AM
Yep. Inside and out

NatureLover's photo
Thu 07/07/22 09:59 PM
Personally, l don't look at a person's skin colour. However, stupidity is another matter...

NatureLover's photo
Wed 07/06/22 07:19 PM
My roses need pruning if you care to assist

NatureLover's photo
Tue 07/05/22 03:24 AM
Shirtless. Tick
Man and car. Tick
Man and pooch. Tick
Man and beer. Tick
Man and grand kids. NO, NO, NO. That is just wrong

NatureLover's photo
Tue 07/05/22 02:05 AM
Could you postpone it till after the 21st because l would like to celebrate my birthday.:tulip::four_leaf_clover::sunflower:

NatureLover's photo
Mon 07/04/22 05:12 AM
Your profile. Start at...About me. The blurb above it is unnecessary.

You're most likely communicating with ill intentioned women whose only interest is in scamming you. Familiarise yourself with their language and block them to stop them in their tracks.

Be patient. Lots of lovelies on here. Good luck. :grin:

NatureLover's photo
Thu 06/30/22 03:41 AM
I like your passion - well thought out. Good luck :sunglasses:

NatureLover's photo
Wed 06/29/22 03:48 PM
I'm looking for my pencil sharpener

NatureLover's photo
Wed 06/29/22 03:48 PM
I'm looking for my pencil sharpener

NatureLover's photo
Wed 06/29/22 03:45 PM
I like the way you have given this much thought.

NatureLover's photo
Wed 06/29/22 06:44 AM
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

NatureLover's photo
Wed 06/29/22 05:16 AM
Age is on your side. Pick yourself up, wipe your eyes and move on. All the best ☺

NatureLover's photo
Wed 06/29/22 05:12 AM
:thinking:Ridiculous notion. Try using spell check and maybe an English tutor. Good luck in your travels

NatureLover's photo
Mon 06/27/22 04:45 AM
Become one so you don't miss out