Community > Posts By > NatureLover

NatureLover's photo
Fri 07/22/22 11:10 PM
It's handy if you are with someone who is breathing.

NatureLover's photo
Fri 07/22/22 08:22 PM

I honestly rate this as plus double Zero +00 .
Grow Up..

That's a bit harsh lol

NatureLover's photo
Fri 07/22/22 08:20 PM
Good idea if you both worked and then you could financially supported each other.

If that is not possible, l will send a coin in the mail.

NatureLover's photo
Fri 07/22/22 04:55 PM
Great job Dean and good luck :slight_smile:

NatureLover's photo
Fri 07/22/22 04:51 PM
Yep. Females are going to ring a random WhatsApp number. I smell a :rat:

NatureLover's photo
Fri 07/22/22 04:41 PM
Sorry. Question is too difficult.

NatureLover's photo
Thu 07/21/22 12:51 PM

:point_up: Beware of me masquerading as a woman aiming to scam you.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I would suggest you open the door and take a breath of fresh air.

NatureLover's photo
Thu 07/21/22 06:17 AM

So you're trolling the internet looking for some side action????

Get a divorce first!

:thumbsup:

The assumption that men, or women, who are married and look outside their marriage for friends and/or companions are simply nasty people "cheating" on their spouse. It's not always so.

"Get a divorce first" is not always the answer. It may be if a couple are absolutely incompatible. But sometimes there are legal problems, financial problems, financial obligations or something else that makes divorce impractical to impossible.

I really don't care what people think of me but it's unfair to judge anybody when you've not walked in their shoes. Not all men are "pigs" looking for a little on the side. Some are just trapped in bad situations. That's all marriage is to me, a trap.

Dude, your excuses are so scripted. Admit it to yourself. You are too scared to leave. Sorry, but l don't feel sorry for you. One wonders why you married if you think it is a 'trap'. Get a divorce and you might discover happiness. Cheers

NatureLover's photo
Thu 07/21/22 05:57 AM

:point_up: There is no point in explaining why your answer does not respond to my question. However, I'll put the question in other words and see if you can understand it. How can you be sure of who and what they claim to be using only the mingle2 messaging system?

If one is smart enough, they can realise if a person is a scammer by their very first line of communication.

I am fairly new to this site and was accosted by either men in their 20s or 30s, either making dumb sexual comments or asking to meet. Mainly from India. How dumb can you be?

I fixed the matter by being specific of age group that should contact me. The scammers have gone. However, nobody contacts me on age specific age range lol

I'm not here to meet anyway. Study the forums. You will learn a lot and contributors are very helpful when members ask for assistance. Listen and learn. Hope this helps. Cheers.

NatureLover's photo
Wed 07/20/22 09:18 PM

LOVE when you are ready...
Not when you are LONELY.

This makes perfect sense :slight_smile:.

NatureLover's photo
Wed 07/20/22 05:05 AM

I am 28 old single boy but don't know why I have more attraction towards older aged lady

Another one......🤡

NatureLover's photo
Tue 07/19/22 01:43 AM
Perfection

NatureLover's photo
Tue 07/19/22 01:39 AM
Australia: yes

I feel for you ☹

NatureLover's photo
Tue 07/19/22 01:36 AM
Animation

NatureLover's photo
Tue 07/19/22 01:35 AM
Write

NatureLover's photo
Tue 07/19/22 01:29 AM

yes

Yes, my car needs to be serviced.

NatureLover's photo
Mon 07/18/22 04:15 AM
Rather partial to Nick Cave

NatureLover's photo
Fri 07/15/22 02:22 AM

Well I'm new to this sort of place, and I'm wondering what ladies think when they read a man is just looking for sex. I guess there would be women just looking for the same. I like to emphasise,safety and respect. Would value a ladies opinion. Shaun.

Nobody likes to be treated like a slab of meat. Good luck in your travels.

NatureLover's photo
Thu 07/14/22 06:48 PM
You would go out with an 18yr old? That's creepy.

NatureLover's photo
Thu 07/14/22 06:33 PM

I love BBQ. (Not a typo.)

Best of luck.
Welcome to Mingle2.

🤣🤣🤣🤣