Community > Posts By > danflow7

danflow7's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:46 PM
elect me president and I'll balance the budget in a matter of hours, after singlehanded ending corruption throughout all levels of government...leaving me just enough time to whip the rest of the world in to shape...all before my first day as president ends.

Thats my party platform!

the "get s@#! done" party

danflow7's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:32 PM
naw...at least not until I lose my job

danflow7's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:26 PM
probably outting getting trashed on account of the ishy performance of the cubs and sox...those bastards!!!

danflow7's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:13 PM
yay!!!!! Finally some attention!
DANZA SLAP!!! KAAAPOOOOW

danflow7's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:59 PM
How many of you out there are actually using this site to meet people and have met COOL people using it? How many have met crazy asses and nut jobs?

I wonder how many of you out there are on here but have no intention of actually responding to anyone trying to contact you (ALL THE PEOPLE IGNORING MY EMAILS!!! GRRRRR!!!!mad )

How many people just want someone to play with their dancing banana? laugh :banana: laugh

danflow7's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:44 PM

well damn dan, lol. apparently all you gotta do is amke a name knocking out bums and youre in,lol.

honestly i wish you luck i might start training one of these days but i have the frame of a middleweight and the height of a light.lol. ima have to figure something out, 30lbs of muscle? or drop weight like crazy? lol

Hell yea bro! Let's get drunk this weekend and start bar fights...I'll do the ass kicking and you do the filming bigsmile

danflow7's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:35 PM
Being a fighter myself, it is easy to identify a seasoned veteran, a natural fighter, and a technical fighter, and kimbo is none of these. He is simply a cut and middle sized fighter, but as far as technique and fight sense, he does not have it. I would not be afraid to step in the ring with him. I may not be a seasoned veteran, but I have enough experience and technical skill backing my natural talent to expose him for the fraud he is. 90% of his gameplan is intimidation, but his inability to counterpunch effectively and mix up his game leaves him vulnerable to many techniques.

If his ass can get a big payday then surely I should be able to get one.

danflow7's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:59 PM
Hola, its me again (I'm sure most of you don't know me). Anyway, I have a question for the women out there. I'm sure the answers will very, but tell me honestly:

What screams <<I love you>> to you?
What makes you feel loved and special?

What induces passion in you?

danflow7's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:53 PM
Wow...where to begin. How sad is it when love is no longer enough? It seems that that's the case these days, with all the divorces, and the relationships that end on superficial bull****. What ever happened to sticking it out? What ever happened to the kind of love that changes you...that makes you a better person?

Im sure all of you reading this (assuming anyone reads this) have been on both the giving and receiving end of infidelity and loss of interest, but why is that the case? Why do people suddenly lose interest? Why do people cheat?

How can a relationship in which both of you are attracted to each other, both of you are handling your business, working, doing all the things that need to be done by an adult, fall apart? For the life of me I just don't understand it.

It makes even less sense when the relationship is ended but they tell you that they love you and that they find you sexy. If that's the case then why part? Why can't whatever problems and differences that are tearing the relationship to pieces be solved? Why give up something that has been great for a long time when you KNOW that the problems are fixable, have been addressed, and are in the process of being rectified? You know that the love is there, that compromising is not an issue, and yet you still throw in the towel? What gives?

True love comes around for everyone once in a lifetime...if they are lucky. Some people live their entire lives never experiencing a truly loving relationship. Why do people run from this love? We sabotage ourselves and our relationships constantly...is it because we are afraid to love and be loved? Is it because we feel more secure not putting ourselves out there to be hurt? Are we trying to prevent what everyone fears will happen by being the first to pull the trigger? At least WE were the one that ended it, so our pride remains intact, and we no longer have to fear the other doing it to us in the future...

I loved a girl so much that it changed me. It made me a better person. She was able to reach me and teach me things about myself I could have never learned from anyone else. She taught me what it meant to truly love someone, to give yourself over totally and unselfishly to something greater than you. And when a small amount of turmoil appeared she took that away from me. True, that the problems were created by me, but they weren't of such a nature that they could not have been overcome. There was no cheating or lying. It wasn't a matter of any sketchy action. My own selfishness became my undoing. But when the issues were corrected, being easily correctible, why did the relationship have to end? How could something so small destroy something so great, when more relationships, including previous relationships both she and I had, survived much greater obstacles? Why give up so easily?

What more could anyone want other than to find that person who loves them for them, regardless of any other factors? What greater joy exists in life than knowing that, should you need it, theres someone out there willing to bleed themself dry, if only to preserve your life for a few more minutes. WHY CAN't THAT EVER BE ENOUGH?!?!?

The pain of losing the one you love is too intense to describe to anyone who has never felt it, especially when that love was true and unconditional. How can anyone continue to open themself up to this pain?

I'll tell you how: to be in love, to love, and to receive love, is indeed the greatest joy in life. The love of family and friends, the love of significant others, nothing compares to these joys. Love is the one thing that can not be taken, can not be forced, and yet when it is freely given continues to grow and change in ways that will never be fully understood.

True love changes anyone priviledged enough to come in contact with it, whether as a recipient or bystander. For this reason people continue to put themselves out there again and again, feeling this same pain of loss again and again when it turns sour, all the while hoping that "this time it will be different."

My sweet sweet love, why cast aside the one you know loves you for you bereft of sex or any other contributory factor?

I love you with all that I am, for all that you are...
I love you in the good and bad, regardless of any extraneous impact...
I love you unconditionally now and forever...I only hope that I can have forever with you.

Heaven could't be heaven unless you are there with me!

All these things my soul cried out, still cries out, but they fall on deaf ears.

"I bleed in pain when I'm without your soul, and I love you on a level so high" -Taproot

"Dear God, the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much to far away. We all need the person who can be true to you, but I left her(him) when I found her(him) and now I wished I'd stayed. Cuz I'm lonely, and I'm tired, and I'm missing you again...once again." -Avenged Sevenfold

Many songs have been written by lovesick crooners throughout the ages of man. They felt the same pain that I feel right now..that YOU feel right now...that countless billions have felt, are feeling, and will feel in days to come.

If you are reading this and you believe in love, please leave some sort of statement or story that someone else may read and find encouraging. If not, then I hope that my rant has at least made you rethink your own situation. If you are alone, don't lose hope. If you are with someone, pull them close to you and take every opportunity you can to let them know how much they mean to you. Don't let a single day pass being upset with one another...you don't know how much time you will get together!!! Cherish them and treat them How they deserve to be treated! BE FAITHFUL. Above all else, make sure they know just how much you love them. Don't sweat the little things. Compromise. Tell them that you want things to last forever and make sure they know they are the one for you!!!

Thx for taking the time to read this...I know its kinda long.

danflow7's photo
Fri 10/03/08 05:18 AM
Believe me when I say that I agree with you! I have no problem seeing women walk around shirtless!

danflow7's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:16 PM
Hey, thanx scarlett. I value honesty and I appreciate it! I'm a firm believer in sporting my birthday suit! j/k...but those are the only pics I had readily available! I'll try to find some less scary and flashy pics!

danflow7's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:43 PM
Sup everyone. Im a newbie. check me out and rate my profile. Let me know what you think!

1 3 Next