Community > Posts By > danflow7

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:17 PM

Dude, Im from the south side of the Chi and Im looking for the same s**t you are...

We have similar taste in music too homey. We should hang out sometime kid. If u tell me you play guitar, sing, or rap, then its on. Spliff and riff!

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:15 PM
Ive had similar problems...I get quite a few who mutual match me but then they are pretty unresponsive...its like why mutual match me if your not gonna respond and you dont want to kick it. Its kinda annoying, but what can you do?

It's not like I dont have a lot to offer a woman, and I'm sure you fellas have just as much to offer...and these women wonder why they have to use sites like this...or rather pretend to use sites like this to meet people...in reality they are too busy getting in their own way instead of taking a chance that could pay off..i mean, cmon, what have they got to lose right?

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:12 PM

at least we know we can count on MARY JANE...she always puts out...hahahaha
looks like shes all Im gonna take to bed tonight...haha

**** dawg, hook me up

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:59 PM
at least we know we can count on MARY JANE...she always puts out...hahahaha

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:56 PM
How come all these Chicago girls are so scandalous? What's the point of being on these sites if they don't plan on giving us a chance?

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:36 PM
humans have SOME of the traits of the divine...intelligence, reasoning, abstract thinking...compassion and love.

But we are lacking in many...mainly RIGHTEOUSNESS. RIGHTEOUSNESS cannot be attained by any human, save Jesus, who was all God in Human form

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:33 PM
Hey

Is there anyone in Chicago actually interested in hanging? No strings attached...or maybe strings attached if you want. Just looking for some peeps to roll out with.

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:54 PM
The bible says that a thousand years is like a day to God.

Is it then unrealistic to ascribe a big bang, or billions of years of evolution as the vehicle of creation of a divine and timeless entity? Because time is a relative concept, existing in a state of timelessness would negate the temporal constraints placed on creation.

No one was alive when it was going down, and there has never been a literal time frame given for creation. Thus, the 7 days of creation described by moses (mosha) could have taken place over the billions of years attributed to the age of the universe and the earth itself.

As far as evolution, no one, christian or atheist, can argue AGAINST evolution and natrual selection. It is a proven FACT that creatures adapt over time, through mutation and natural selection, to survive in the continuously changing enviornment that is earth. Those creatures best suited to survive in a given environment will, while those poorly suited will die off.

The fossil record shows multiple creatures that have existed and died off throughout the life of the earth. Similarly, the bible chronicles different ages of the earth, from a time when angels mated with humans and produced being known as the Nephilim (found in the book of Genesis), to the complete destruction of the face of the earth during the fall of lucifer, to the cataclysmic loss of species during the great flood of Noah.

All that being said, it is plausible to assert that there could have been a big bang as science describes it. It could have been the vehicle of creation. Ultimately however, whatever set in motion the necessary energy and sequence of events to get from point A to point B was a direct result of the will of the creator.

One of the fundamental theorems of biology states that "no cell can come from anything other than a pre-existing cell" Meaning, if I throw a bunch of chemicals on the ground, call it primordial soup or what have you, there is no way animal or plant cells will result. Thus, congruent with the biblical story of creation AND scientific thought, the first plant and animal cells must have been created wholly intact at some point. Over time, through many contributory factors, these cells have evolved again and again to create the biodiversity that currently exists in the world, but humans and animals were shaped by the creator as he saw fit, and humans were created in the image of God himself.

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:29 PM
Both of those are great...i guess the thing with zepplin is that they have so many songs that are so good its hard to narrow down to the best...let alone even the top 10...because if Babe Im gonna leave you isn't talked about then cleared we fudged it

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:26 PM
Whats the BEST zeppelin song?

honestly, Im gonna have to go with Going to California as my FAVORITE...but idk if I would call that the best.

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:19 PM
you ALL need to check out Old Love by Eric Clapton...and Going to California by Led Zeppelin

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:18 PM

dude, try neil diamond and caroliner rainbow back to back. now that's diverse :banana:

Please...u dont have to educate me about neil diamond...im well aware that he is a beast!

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:17 PM
I pity the people who arent open minded. I used to be closed minded, listening solely to rap and rock, but then I started kicking it with people listening to country all the time, and other genres. At first you try not to assimilate any of it, but I guarantee that if you pick a genre you hate, and bump a radio station of it for a while, you may hear 100 songs you hate, but eventually you'll hear a song you love, and then you'll realize that though you may not like everything within a given genre, there are always universally great songs that exist within each.

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:11 PM
im right there with you homey...if everyone could separate the fact from fiction and take it as entertainment it wouldnt be an issue...unfortunately there are ignorant people of all races who take it to heart literally, and thus propagate stupidity and ignorance.

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:08 PM

my son is going to a senses fail concert...and I have to stay home....sad

GO WITH HIM...OR GO, and dont tell him youre going!

Dont let him control you!

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:07 PM

and they glorify the crap out of it so the kids think its a great way to live too. stupid kids dont realize 3/4 of them dudes never held a gun or shot at someone.

Yea, but try selling songs talking about "shooting people up with love" or "getting High on life"

thats a quick way to get dropped from a label

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:03 PM
i like that NWA ice cube stuff too...its off the chain...some of the new stuff I cant get into though...it seems rushed from the crappy beats to the meaningless lyrics.

I mean seriously, how many times can one artist talk about his money, hoes, or who hes gonna kill?

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 04:46 PM
If i were to tell you I like Lil wayne, crooked I, Avenged sevenfold, montgomery gentry, yo yo ma, stevie wonder, led zeppelin, busta, wu tang, disturbed, sevendust, atreyu, lupe fiasco, usher, tupac, biggie, tamba ali, dispatch Just to name a few, would you think I was crazy? Does anyone one out there have as diverse a music taste as I do?

This is the tip of the iceberg!!!

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 02:45 PM

Lovell's! It's a restaurant that Jim Lovell from Apollo 13 owns. It was awesome!

I'll put that on my list of places to check out!

Thank you madam!

danflow7's photo
Wed 10/08/08 02:41 PM
Hey ma buddies!

Wheres a good place to take a beautiful woman on a date here in Chicago??? whoa scared