Community > Posts By > Von

Von's photo
Sun 06/12/22 03:38 PM
If you kept following what someone said or quoted, you will never raise up.
Ignore those, an first have confidence in self, you know yourself well.

An stop making a films like the others, over here.. :slight_smile:
Good Luck :ok_hand:

:ok_hand:perfect

Von's photo
Sun 06/12/22 11:17 AM
Personally I always don’t mind splitting the cost of a meal.

best answer to the post I thinks..whoever that invited has the bill to take care of.unless the other offers an assit

Von's photo
Sun 06/12/22 10:53 AM
Remove the negative vibes first.
Stay positive.
Don't focus on what other says or does.. See what's your ability in doing the right thing up.

Chill Up..
All The Best :thumbsup:

Mr.Rőbin please can you reply to SparklingCrystal on what you quoted on the forum " ANYONE LOOKING FOR....

Von's photo
Sun 06/12/22 08:57 AM
I observed despite being real in chat conversations with people online,on mentioning that you are black or Africa..what follows next is goodbye...sometimes ends with abusive words

Von's photo
Sun 06/12/22 08:51 AM
Seems most people here are more into hookups than trying to actually connect with someone to build a healthy relationship. That's my observation..

Not actually what you think..your observations aren't correct...rather think of it that the bad ones has made majority reasons that there are no more real ones especially when it happens that you are from Africa or black nations

Von's photo
Sun 06/12/22 08:17 AM
Me to i want commitment in a relationship, a life partner. Some one to love, a rock in the endless seas of chaotic madness that is human life.

I wish you the very best.

leona

but mostly we find it difficult to meet with the right person because majority believes people here are not real.so come we get the real person to commit in a relationship