Community > Posts By > kingoba

kingoba's photo
Mon 05/19/14 08:07 PM
i see no reason why sex should be an issue here,whether you all like it or not .it always end with sex! the real issue is women or men not been sincere with themselves in finding true love and these are my reasons because its easy to say i want to find true but at the same time you are looking for a guy or lady in your area, same color or age group or even same country forgetting that TRUE LOVE CAN FIND U ANYWHERE COUNTRY OR RACE.

kingoba's photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:55 PM
Hi everyone Am a rough dealer from NIgeria So if u want to talk cystal clear gems let's see what u have got

kingoba's photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:53 PM
Let's talk, buy and sell sapphire and tourmaline. So bring what you have to the gem table.

kingoba's photo
Wed 12/18/13 12:40 AM
you only just need to be sincere about getting what u want irrespective of color or where he or she is from,love is open.

kingoba's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:49 PM
i do believe age has alot to do with relationship/dating in some cases, when the age gap is above 10 years because one is way too matured and the other is way to in experience and as such there is tendency for them to have crisis. so that is where they begin to have trust issues and cheating.

kingoba's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:31 PM
hi every one, pls is there any architect in the house?