Community > Posts By > AshleyKessler

AshleyKessler's photo
Sat 09/07/13 12:59 AM
Welcome to mingle2!
love is everywhere on this site and dont look too hard.

AshleyKessler's photo
Fri 09/06/13 09:49 PM
I'm looking for a nice, respecting and loving women I'm really feminin and I'm looking for a girl to take the guy part of the relationship. My favorite things to do is cuddling, watching movies together, and walking on the beach:) I also like exploring certain parts of the world. Oh and my speciality is photography. I'll give it to you straight...my heart was recently ripped out by a girl named Donna. She got pregnant while I wad dating her. And she made me cry every night... It's bad.

AshleyKessler's photo
Fri 09/06/13 09:44 PM

Well being a player can be done two one I would not advise since it filled with drama deceit jealousy and other various emotional turmoil. That is to just be a cheater. The other way is to make it clear you are single and do not want commitment. I cant say both ways dont bring drama a persons way cause people have been known to catch feelings regardless. At least letting the other parties know you are single is more strait forward.

Personally I cannot do either. I was raised to treat others how I want to be treated and I would much rather have a good woman who is loyal to me.

NOW HERE IS A GOOD MAN!!!

You are right...he is such a good man. Women want someone they can bring home to mom/ dad....not someone who is a player and or gives sex easy

AshleyKessler's photo
Fri 09/06/13 09:37 PM

Confident men are usually not shy and have no problem talking to women or having plenty of women interested in them.

That is soooo true. Plus no girl likes players...

All Confident men are not Players. A Player is a man who does not want to Committ to any woman, he loves playing the field.

AshleyKessler's photo
Fri 09/06/13 09:33 PM
In Italy I had 7 older guys as stalker for 2 years. One of them hacked my email...

AshleyKessler's photo
Fri 09/06/13 09:32 PM

It must be terrible to live in fear that anyone could be a "stalker" or that someone could break through the "anonymity" of the Internet.

It must also limit communication.

Because those are very real things that happen daily, everyday someone is being stalked by someone else they met either online or in real life...Just like daily people have their identity stolen and it started with nothing more than an e-mail address.

AshleyKessler's photo
Fri 08/30/13 03:53 PM
Hi there :]

AshleyKessler's photo
Wed 08/28/13 12:09 AM
Hiya! I am a new member on this site and so far its really fun!