Community > Posts By > jhey29

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 12:13 AM

gosh your're so pretty and young= i cant imagine you would need a dating site

i just thought i might find the one here and that it may be innteresting to have met someone from a different place :)

no photo
Thu 09/19/13 12:11 AM

J,

I know you may be hesitant, but I really think you should tell this fellow how you feel. Gee Whiz, you are only in the very "initial" stage of getting to know about him so don't worry about breaking the ice. If you do and he is not interested, you have lost NOTHING. If he winds up being interested, you will be SO GLAD you did tell him how you feel. Also, distance won't matter if you two connect. Give it a try! G.

Also, how could a guy NOT be interested in a gal like you?

thanks a lot. I'll try to find the right timing in doing that. For now, i dont have the courage. :P

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:42 PM

Yeah, it's very possible, but doesn't necessarily mean much: the human psyche is very good at projecting and making you feel
hung-up on someone.
For instance, if you have been alone for quite some time, got rather desperate to find someone, or when you really crave someone who's nice to you and so on and so forth, we can easily make ourselves believe that there's more going on between our self and the other person than there actually is.
Sometimes we want something so badly that our psyche kind of creates it out of thin air.
Important to check for yourself what it is that's really going on. Did you let your brain put you on cloud nine and lose track of common sense and reality?
Rethink and re-read what has been communicated to find out if you made more of it.

This one sounds like me also. It may be hard if you've been out of love for a long time. But i hope things will work out fine^^

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:40 PM

Yeah, it's very possible, but doesn't necessarily mean much: the human psyche is very good at projecting and making you feel
hung-up on someone.
For instance, if you have been alone for quite some time, got rather desperate to find someone, or when you really crave someone who's nice to you and so on and so forth, we can easily make ourselves believe that there's more going on between our self and the other person than there actually is.
Sometimes we want something so badly that our psyche kind of creates it out of thin air.
Important to check for yourself what it is that's really going on. Did you let your brain put you on cloud nine and lose track of common sense and reality?
Rethink and re-read what has been communicated to find out if you made more of it.

This one sounds like me also. It maybe just hard if

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:29 PM

Both of you ladies are "in love" with the image of a person, an image produced largely from data supplied solely by that person. Not at all reliable and frequently false. Best of luck to you both. You may need it.

you may be right. For now i dont know how to deal with this feeling but hopefully i can figure things out ASAP. Hehe :D thanks USmale47374

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:23 PM
Thanks GYs41! :) i hope he's the one. Its been a while since i've liked a guy and sadly its someone far from me and i dont think its possible to see him. And also, i dont want to tell him first what i feel. Im scared of what he'll say. Haha

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:17 PM
Its really scary to feel something like this. Lol. What if that someone doesnt feel the way we do? It'll be very sad. Hehe. But thanks 2kidsMom! Wish u luck :)

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:10 PM

hummmmm.....it happens to me too..ohwell

what did you do? I cant understand the feeling and a bit scared about this. :)

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:02 PM
Is it possible to like a guy whom you haven't seen in person yet? Is it possible to miss this someone when you haven't heard from him for days? :) how is it possible?? :D

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 12:33 PM
You choose your own destiny. Its usually a matter of choice but there are also things which are beyond your control. Some things happen if its meant to :-)

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 12:20 PM
I definitely agree^^ very nice :-)