Community > Posts By > Kymmy

Kymmy's photo
Fri 06/10/22 07:28 PM
I live off grid I hate being alone so if you don't mind would you be interested in my talking I'm in the area I wabor. in and have been here since birth need new sight and scenery and a relationship where we could work something out

Kymmy's photo
Fri 06/10/22 07:22 PM
I hate being alone and have a set schedule where Im off two days in a row and want someone to travel those days with and vacation times and when it's possible. I would be a perfect person for you I wouldn't do anything unless you said to. I am just tired of traveling alone and being alone. I like the company and don't mind sharing the time with someone and getting to know them and being good to them and learning things.

Kymmy's photo
Fri 06/10/22 07:22 PM
I hate being alone and have a set schedule where Im off two days in a row and want someone to travel those days with and vacation times and when it's possible. I would be a perfect person for you I wouldn't do anything unless you said to. I am just tired of traveling alone and being alone. I like the company and don't mind sharing the time with someone and getting to know them and being good to them and learning things.

Kymmy's photo
Wed 06/08/22 05:21 AM
As long as both parties are willing then why not

but if that happens you need to both parties use condoms or protection from viruses and stop spreading them.

Kymmy's photo
Wed 06/08/22 05:15 AM
I don't go by age that is not who I am dating I am dating the person so I look for heart in person and make sure we can get Al I'm Ng personality wise

Kymmy's photo
Wed 06/08/22 05:15 AM
I don't go by age that is not who I am dating I am dating the person so I look for heart in person and make sure we can get Al I'm Ng personality wise

Kymmy's photo
Wed 06/08/22 05:13 AM
I am not seeing many Italian men if any on here. I really love the Italian people especially I want Italian man. is there someone who wants a gay, ftm Italian man. I am getting nothing.