Community > Posts By > LilAngel08

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:30 AM

Very lovely... I glanced at your profile because I thought you looked familiar to me like I had seen your photo somewhere. Then when I looked I remembered it.. It was on KK3's profile. I am sure this is who you dedicated this too.. it is very nice! I am sure he enjoyed it!

Thank you Sparklin I heard you emailed him about how lucky he was to be with me or something like that? Your a great person and thanks for that!
Oh and by the way you actually live about only 20 miles north of me! lol!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:28 AM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, so nice!flowers

Why thanks! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 09:10 AM
KennyK

My horse

My family

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 09:06 AM

I'm new here so hardly anybody knows me to nominate me! Can I nominate myself? :angel:
flowers I'll nominate ya sweetheartflowers

Well woooooohooooooo! But I already nominated myself.. but I guess you can make it unanimous if you want too? lol!:banana: drinker

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 09:05 AM

I'm new here so hardly anybody knows me to nominate me! Can I nominate myself? :angel:

I'll vouch for you.!!!!!

Stike a pose.laugh

Hey thanks K. I knew you were a great guy! and in that case I will strike that pose baby!
I here by NOMINATE myself for this calander!

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 09:03 AM

yep you sure can ... spoken on behalf of the OP :tongue:

and welcome to Mingle:banana:

Okay and thanks!

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 09:02 AM

oops it reminded me of someone else........It's a compliment disguised in a smart assed response.....

please don't start texting me, again....

what the hell are you talking about I don't even know you! shocked

Ok... I think!

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 09:00 AM

sweetflowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 08:59 AM

Lucky someone

K. you are so sweet! He might be just that! but then it could be you how do you know it wasn't?? lol! flowers

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:40 PM

Very nice.
flowerforyou

Thank you K... flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:40 PM

please don't start texting me, again....

what the hell are you talking about I don't even know you! shocked

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:38 PM
This is dedicated to someone very special no matter what happens between us! He knows who he is! 10-09-2008

Holding you so close, in this field of soft grass
Your eyes are shining brighter then the starlit sky above.

The flowers that bloom around us, they tickle at our feet
and the river sleeps behind us, and the silence is so sweet.

The wind blows just so slightly, to tell us that it is there,
and to blow the windswept petals, that are dancing in the air.

The passion that is bred here is as old as GOD above, but the only way to feel it is to bring the one you love.

And even though this magic field is natures' greatest feat, without the one you love beside you... the magic is incomplete!

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:32 PM

So beautiful and exactly how I have felt sometimes....

I didn't until tonight! But thank you!

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:31 PM

flowerforyou flowers

Thank you!sad2

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:25 PM
When you left me.. you left a hole in my heart.
I hated it when you decided it was time to part.
I was falling in love with you more then anyone could see.
And now I think how could this be?

This hole in my heart just is not going to fill
I know it is because inside me I know I need you still.
Memories of the short times we had shall always go through my mind,
The love and kindness you gave me are today so hard to find.

I wish you were still here to fill this hole
I feel as if I have lost my soul.
Not being with you or hearing from you is tearing me apart,
I sure do wish you would please come back and fill this hole that is in my heart.

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:46 AM
That is a great song! I think it fits well here!:angel: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:39 AM

no photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:28 AM
Well goodmorning mry. Well I suggest some homemade chicken noodle soup, and michiganman3 can bring it over to you. I will drop it off to him. I would bring it myself but I think it would be better if he did.. so he can snuggle with you under that warm blanket and bring you more tea etc. when u need it.. lol!
Have a great day you two! hehehe!

no photo
Tue 10/07/08 05:53 PM
Hey I might be new but I'm here!! :banana: :banana: drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:56 AM

It's actually $400 billion.

Feel better now? laugh

If the economic infrastructure falls apart, there will be nothing left for Joe 6-pack to do except move into a tent. The important thing is to see that we recoup the money over time and regulate going forward to avert another crisis.

OH YEAH, and think before you vote!

Believe me I have thought plenty and the rest of the country needs to think long and hard about it also. This country and most of us in it are going down the tubes more each and everyday.
There are families where both are gainfully or were gainfully employed living their lives pretty damn good. Then someone's job gets depleted, moved to another country.. then they can not pay the mortgage.. the house is foreclosed upon..
Then the have to sell one of two vehicles because they don't have the funds to keep up with both and gas is outrageously priced.
Now they try their hardest to keep up but can't!
I read here somewhere in the thread about soon we will all be living in tents.. well us lower class.. LOWER CLASS what a term that is! Well we will be.. and then the government will want to boot us out of them!
I know where my vote is going and it will NOT be for little Ms.Palin and her buddy! Joe Six Pac needs to stand up damn it and be heard! We want our country back!

Previous 1