Community > Posts By > LilAngel08

no photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:35 AM
Waking up every morning to what we all hope shall be a wonderful day!

Just being alive

Love

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:59 AM

I am 46 he is 33...am I crazy or what...

You are not crazy at all.. hey if you get along and things are good why not? It is a very old cliche' but age is only a number!

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:57 AM
fame

no photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:29 AM
WELCOME! I have only been here a couple days myself.. and I love it! I have met some really wonderful people! Especially a special one! Already! lol! Have fun enjoy it I know I am! drinker :banana: :angel:

no photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:03 AM
:angel: says: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH! I don't have a clue who you are but saw the thread and thought I would wish you one! Enjoy your day and 50 isn't close to old!!!
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
For your gift I have sent you a case of beer and some dancing girls! Hope thats alright!? They should arrive soon!:angel: oops devil Damn there goes my Halo falling off once again!

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 05:35 PM

Hello and welcome. I love your photo with the chains. Does it have a deeper meaning or is it just an awesome picture?

Nope no deeper meaning involved in it. It was a photo taken when I was about 21 in Florida on a very secluded beach and I had much longer hair. It was actually to be for an advertising campaign but it was never used!

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 11:27 AM

Hi LilAngel. Want some candy? Wanna go for a ride?devil

I don't take rides or candy from strangers especially from a devil ! But I can be friends..lol!

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 11:26 AM

Hi there! :banana: Hope you enjoy this site! Glad to have you.......flowerforyou

Thanks so much.. I am having so much fun already! so far so good! drinker :angel: oops pitchfork

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:44 AM

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I am new as you can tell. Today is my first day here. I hope I can meet some awesome people here! Don't be shy to say hi back!

Shy ??... NOT a natural state to be in here laugh laugh laugh

Welcome flowerforyou

Thanks so much everyone seems to be pretty outgoing so far! lol!

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:42 AM

drool Hi, welcome to Mangle2

Mangle? lol! why is it you call it that?

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:42 AM

waving Hey, welcome, have fun!

Thank you so much~

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:41 AM

hello and welcome:banana:

Thanks!

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:41 AM

hellooooooo and welcome:smile: love your hotlove

You trying to make me blush on my first day here? lol! But thanks! I'm just a normal Burthville girl. 1/2 city / 1/2 country! Just me!

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:40 AM

OK, hi back!

You'll find literally thousands of great people here -- just post in the forums and let everyone get to know you....!

Well thanks for the info! :)

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:27 AM
Well hi to ya in Texas from Michigan! I am new here as of today! And hockey season OMG... you bet I am excited. Preseason starts next week here for Detroit Red Wings! But where the motorcycle is concerned I can't really help you I don't know much about em except how to get on it and ride it! lol!

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:24 AM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I am new as you can tell. Today is my first day here. I hope I can meet some awesome people here! Don't be shy to say hi back!

2 Next