Community > Posts By > strikeslucky

strikeslucky's photo
Sun 03/15/15 11:28 AM
just a quick note, i directed my browser to the site today and found i was still logged in!! i could have sworn i logged out yesterday but either forgot or misclicked etc!! this proves to me this site does not timeout idle sessions and is hence a probable cause of much of the reported frustration among users of phantoms (users shown online who are not). I myself have frequently suffered un-answered messages from users shown online (ok so i am an old git nobody wants to chat to) BUT these users may in fact have completely stopped using the site or only visit monthly but because there is no timeout we are non the wiser and continue firing messages into black holes hahaha

strikeslucky's photo
Fri 03/06/15 07:38 AM
okies many thanks charles, do you have a no activity timeout ?
like an hour or so would be good :)

strikeslucky's photo
Wed 03/04/15 11:57 AM
this "online forever" feature is making this site useless as its impossible to determine if a user is truly active or not!!

its a simple problem to resolve, no other site of this nature that i am aware of has this problem, sugest you fix it before the uselesness of the site due to this fault becomes widely known!! its certainly reduced my usage.......