Community > Posts By > joeE101

joeE101's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:14 PM

It would depend on the level of trust between me and my partner.If it was a fantasy of hers and we were exculsive then I would consider it.My concerns would be the feelings after the fantasy.

Even if it was just that, a fantasy, I'd be very cautious about having a menage a toi. The worst thing is that she might like the other guy more. What that said, I'd say hellz to the no. lol

joeE101's photo
Wed 08/21/13 03:19 PM

I had sex with a guy once who said he wasn't married. After the sexual encounter,this guy said to me "you should meet my baby's mama a.k.a wife. She would like you." I could not believe the nerve of this guy. Really? Do I look like I am into women? Of course I never called him again. I say hell to the NO on three somes. Besides she wouldn't get anything but a limp dong after I've drained him....

Damn girl. I gotta meet a gal like you then. lol The last one didn't cut it. Now, if you can both drain each other out, then that is a good thing. ;)

joeE101's photo
Wed 08/21/13 03:09 PM
To be honest, I always thought this subject of interracial relationships to be somewhat funny. I come from a Military town, and the big thing there is black males, and white females. The funny thing about it is that a lot of white females believe the hype about ALL black males having massive dinguses. lol With that being said, I believe that is false, and I have heard stories about some black guys that weren't packing heat. Now, to tell you the truth there is a thing called genetics, that either blesses you with a huge pipe, or irks you cause you have a shrimp. Race doesn't matter on how big your part is. On the relationship side of this subject, there is nothing wrong dating someone outside your race if you really like that person. I'm hispanic, and like white women, but I've dated asians, blacks, and native american. Don't let the fear of rejection get to you. :)

joeE101's photo
Wed 08/21/13 02:51 PM
It's sad to see that there are a lot of guys that don't see bad sex as a problem. In the time and age we are in, sex is where it's at. I believe that in this subject, you have to find out what the girl you are with likes, and then go from there. Mix it up too, cause you can't just go rough on every gal. Gotta be gentle sometime, but if she really enjoys the hair pulling and *** slapping,then, it's even better. :)