Community > Posts By > cherimc21

cherimc21's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:11 PM

It is the woman who meets their standards, their expectations. They will never tell you, but here is my advice:

If you meet a guy and he says he is not looking for a relationship, he just wants to date: He's NOT that into you.

Men place women into categories: Women they'd have sex with (or let blow them) and women they'd date. Then the third is women they wouldn't do either one with....

If you meet a guy and he's into you, you will know it.

If I meet a guy and he wants a relationship right when he meets me...I'm going to be the one running for the door! I expect to date for awhile and then within a couple of months if one of us have doubts...it's time to move on. Thus, the 3 month dileama. lol!

cherimc21's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:06 PM
that's good to know! But I'm aware there are really good guys out there...just not good for me, at least not yet! Thanks

cherimc21's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:04 PM
I was 17....kind of a shot gun wedding. Live and learn! I got a wonderful, gorgeous daughter out of it!

cherimc21's photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:32 AM
I’ve never used this blog before but I’ve been wondering a few things and just wondering if anyone has an opinion or any answers…
First of all, let me say I have never been in love. I’ve been close a few times but they turned out to be duds! I am of the persuasion that I will fall in love only once when I believe the guy is truly worthy of my heart and loyalty. And with that said….

What is it that men want? I know that all men are different…blah, blah, blah. But seriously, I’ve met a lot of guys, friends, dates, friend’s boyfriends, etc. and most of them are commitment phobic…that is until they meet “THE ONE” Who is the elusive one…??? I know I don’t have a lot of room to talk since the longest “relationship” I’ve had since my ex-husband has been 3 months. I know, pitiful! Okay, so maybe it’s the same for men as it is for women. But I can’t believe that love is just soooo hard to find. I can’t believe that finding a good guy is soooo obscure. Perhaps I have expectations that may too high…but shouldn’t they be if you’re willing to eventually give your heart to that person???

Just wondering….

cherimc21's photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:30 AM
I’ve never used this blog before but I’ve been wondering a few things and just wondering if anyone has an opinion or any answers…
First of all, let me say I have never been in love. I’ve been close a few times but they turned out to be duds! I am of the persuasion that I will fall in love only once when I believe the guy is truly worthy of my heart and loyalty. And with that said….

What is it that men want? I know that all men are different…blah, blah, blah. But seriously, I’ve met a lot of guys, friends, dates, friend’s boyfriends, etc. and most of them are commitment phobic…that is until they meet “THE ONE” Who is the elusive one…??? I know I don’t have a lot of room to talk since the longest “relationship” I’ve had since my ex-husband has been 3 months. I know, pitiful! Okay, so maybe it’s the same for men as it is for women. But I can’t believe that love is just soooo hard to find. I can’t believe that finding a good guy is soooo obscure. Perhaps I have expectations that may too high…but shouldn’t they be if you’re willing to eventually give your heart to that person???

Just wondering...