Community > Posts By > christinme546

christinme546's photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:19 AM
well I live in az right now but born and raised in your neck of the woods my aunt lives in Turlock but Im from Vallejo moving back soon I hope If I do Ill hit you up

christinme546's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:43 PM

they are an ex for a reason... if I still loved someone then I would try to make it work... but sometimes loving someone isn't enough and that just means you need to move on or else you'll never be able to be happy

Ya your right

christinme546's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:32 PM
well Im broke and jobless just moved from cali and left everything behind so not only am I broke and jobless Im car less, cloth less, kid less, friend less and single in this big city.

christinme546's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:40 AM

The worst is when they hold your head while they try the choking tongue action & you can't back away!scared

I would probably gag and throw up on them see how they kiss after that!

christinme546's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:32 AM

I think I've experienced just about every type of bad kisser you guys have mentioned (except the eyeball kisser noway ) But now, I got a guy who makes me melt and feel like I'm floating all at the same time when he kisses me. I've hit the jackpot with him.

And no you can't borrow him. He's all mine and I don't know how to share tongue2

Lucky you at last there are some out there I must find me one toodrinker happy

christinme546's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:24 AM

the overly slobbery ones are bad as well... where you have to wipe off not only around your mouth but your chin and surrounding areas because of all the drool noway

sick sick

ewe that sounds like really bad kissing save the spit for other places where needed

christinme546's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:20 AM

grumble grumble bad kissersgrumble grumble they try and choke you to death by shoving their tongue down your throat. AND FYI... licking my face is NOT a turn ongrumble grumble

ugh... ill

I agree!!ill ill ill

drinker laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
That sums it all up no lick face, no tongue down throat Ihave only met very few really good kissers in my life

christinme546's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:01 AM
well it would be vin deisel because I love his bald head and he is so sexy I love his voice as well, I would let him do whatever he wanted to me and I mean whatever dinner would be the last thing on my mind

christinme546's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:55 PM
Edited by christinme546 on Thu 11/06/08 11:56 PM
ya dont get her father involved but just tell her politely that you like your sleep and dont bother you until after you've slept please if she dont getthe hint then you better find away to avoid her in everyway because thats a sure sign of problem headed your way Ive seen the type Good luck!

christinme546's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:11 PM
ya this year is the worst for me I can really see the aging my chest is starting to get wrinkles my hands used to be so pretty but now there looking older and before when I lost weight my stomach would be the first to go but not anymore its my breasts now and that sucks even more

christinme546's photo
Thu 11/06/08 10:35 PM
yes bad idea and I also owned my own business and dated a customer not only did he want a discount but *****ed about delivery and installation time big mistake that only happened once