Community > Posts By > leonjohn

leonjohn's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:53 PM
Thanx to all of you for the great advice some thoughtful and some funny and some both but all appreciated I view the situation in a different light and when time comes to make the decision ill now whats right I just got to let it happen and not fret over it.

thanx again

leonjohn's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:49 PM
Ya know this is the first time i let anyone know and I think it taken some of the burden off my back it kinda helps to be able to joke about it.

leonjohn's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:44 PM
awesome ill remember that. its kinda like nice shoes wanna fuc

leonjohn's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:41 PM
I have been to bars and danced with girls flirted but just to ***** to make the moves or I say something retarded its like I am cursed or something. It drives me nutz I am good at almost everything I have tried except getting laid!!

leonjohn's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:34 PM
no ploy, just never had the opportunity its not quite by choice believe me. I know its going tobe weird and short lol! And I know I shouldnt be asking strangers for advice but come on who else would I ask damn sure no one I know that would be awkward.

leonjohn's photo
Tue 09/30/08 03:59 PM
well so far its 4 to 3 in favor of hiting some skins so to speak and we got 1 for auctioning it off like hmm I wonder how much You could get for one how would get that appraised ya know

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:13 PM
The mayan prophecy is also repeated throughout many cultures and and Prophets

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:12 PM
I think You exaggerated on me. but your definetly a ten too bad your my moms age LOL!

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:06 PM
Hes probably shy and waiting for you to initiate the contact at least thats how I am Ill flirt she flirts back I dont do anything then she moves on and I alone again huhhh the story of my life,

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:00 PM
wow who let the genius boy post, maybe thats why he is a boy still immature and always coming back to the sex of the relationship some people just get depressed and want to isolate themselves

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:43 PM
Hello I am 23 and still a virgin I am wondering if I should just wait for someone I am really attracted to or just have it now so I am not terrible when I find my true love

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:36 PM
sexy dark eyes I could get lost in them for days

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:33 PM
hot and you dont even need heels and makeup, you have a natural beauty

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:32 PM
Thanks your too kind. Only if women would tell me that in person then maybe I wouldnt be afraid to approach them

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:27 PM
sexy eyes and cute smile goes a long way at least a 7.5

leonjohn's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:17 PM
Edited by leonjohn on Mon 09/29/08 04:22 PM
just curious how I stack up thats all. Please some one give me a number between one in ten I am very insecure i need this! lol