Community > Posts By > Smiling_Irish

Smiling_Irish's photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:04 PM
We had sweet potato lasagna today for our first Vegetarian Thanksgiving in a long time. I do not miss having to pick the bones for soup, or the greasy clean up afterward. I also was happy that I did not have to wait 3-5 hours for it to cook. :wink:

Smiling_Irish's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:53 AM
Your content is beautiful. I believe we all want to love and be loved that way but few can express it so well. Thank you for sharing such personal feelings. I am impressed.
One comment in spelling & grammar:
THEN is used to denote WHEN
THAN is used to compare.IE., "I would like to meet you sooner THAN later"

Smiling_Irish's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:32 PM
:smile: Sorry you seem so frustrated. It takes time to get to know people. The guys who have flirted with me in the last year since I joined Christian Mingle were not really emotionally available. It makes me wonder why they act as though they want to meet someone but then never follow through or wait so long that I lose interest by the time they make up their mind; basically my complaint is there is no follow up. It is as though they want me to chase them and that is not going to happen. So if they do not actively pursue me I just let it go. Don't want to set the wrong precedent.
One thing that makes a difference in how attractive we are is whether or not we look healthy. Obesity is a good sign of a heart attack waiting to happen. Noone wants to fall in love, get married and become a widow or widower within a few years so if you want to meet someone special who looks appealing and healthy to you, you need to look appealing also. Does that help?? Blessin's to ya, Irish

Smiling_Irish's photo
Sat 09/27/08 10:58 AM
I pray for your friend's healing, for a good strong attitude and willingness to fight it and for many friends to be supportive in prayer and in practical ways. Although I do not know who it is, God knows and He is AWESOME. He has healed me from car accidents, being widowed, losing my mom, heart breaks, asthma. HE CAN HEAL YOUR FRIEND TOO Blessin's to ya, both, Irish

Smiling_Irish's photo
Sat 09/27/08 10:51 AM
HI THERE MIKE!! I AM BRAND NEW TOO! HOPE THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO VISIT, CAUSE I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE HERE.... LOL