Community > Posts By > berni00

no photo
Thu 08/22/13 01:54 PM
Ugh, I got that question several times from a man that I was with...he'd just bring it up at the most random moments too spock He always asked if I'd want him & another guy at the same time! HELL NAH! Like you ladies say..."If I'm not enough woman for you, then adios!" I absolutely do not share! Even though he assures me that I was more than plenty for him, that he was "just wondering about it." Seems like papito has issues he's not admitting to lol!

no photo
Thu 08/22/13 08:17 AM
After being through the whole divorce/legal mess...I had taken the side of the long term relationship status for any future relationship. Not that I'm holding a grudge or anything,I've been divorced now 7 years. I waited 2 years after divorce to try at love again, with that 5 year relationship ending just a month ago. He had asked me to marry him 3 years ago, but I suggested we wait. Now look, he's locked up until 2016. :( He told me to move on with my life, after waiting 3 yrs for him. Sucks that he did that to me knowing I was waiting, but in all fairness..he did it for my own good. In retrospect, thank goodness I didn't marry him.