Community > Posts By > YoungBlood76

no photo
Mon 09/02/13 12:29 AM
beautiful peope marilyn manson

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 01:40 PM
i have an xbox, wii, and ps3, cut i havent really played on any of them, cuz i've been playing mostly computer games lately. what genra's do you guys play?

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 03:11 AM
well, you have a few options. either you could get data retrieval equipment, and DIY, or you can get a low cut shirt, goto a place thqt has magic night (the card game), ask around a bit on how to play, which WILL result in you getting free cards, then offer to give them to any geek who plays magic&knows about computers. the first option will probabley work best, because there isn't too much required, although the data retrieval software may take a while.

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 02:59 AM
i do wanto state that no one has the power to judge something as either right or wrong. for those who are christian, there is actually an entire passage about a "good samaritain" who phas different beliefs, yet still helps the wonderer laying on the side of the road. this passage was kept in the new testimate because of its teachings to not be a dick.

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 02:50 AM

I'm not saying I believe in the existence of a god, because I don't.
I'm mostly posting here because the atheist forums are practically dead, which I don't really understand. Over 200k posts in religion and 1k in atheist forums. How do so many people in the age of logic and reason still believe in the existence of a god?

It is written in the bible that god is a loving god, god is a forgiving god, blah blah.

But in practice, god is a vindictive god, god is a childish god and god is a cruel god.

The whole story about Noah's ark is basically a story about a god that got mad, threw a childish temper tantrum and killed everyone on the planet save a boatload of people and animals. Does that really seem like an all knowing god of great wisdom to anyone?

If anyone has seen the movie "machine gun preacher". There's a movie based on the real life of Sam Childers, a biker that found religion after he thought he killed a man then traveling to Africa and helping to save a bunch of children from a corrupt warlord. On to my point. In the movie(based on real life) you see a bunch of children in a pile that were torched to death because they tried to escape. Was that all part of gods plan, did god "love" these children in their final minutes as they were brutally burned to death and screaming? Seems like a damned sadistic god to me.

Basically what I'm saying is that if god does exist, he's pretty much using us as lab rats in his psychological experiment.
All of the good stuff and "miracles" that he's let happen really do pale in comparison to all the atrocities that he's turned a blind eye to all in favor of fulfilling his "divine plan".

In my honest opinion the novelty of "god" died off in the 20th century. I think that many of us are smart enough to come to the realization that the invention of a god in inevitable because we all fear death and therefore invent the prospect of an afterlife, and who would be powerful enough to design such a thing? "God" and only that.

But all that is self defeating, instead of confronting our fear of death and helping to seek a method of prolonging our lives through science, we run to religion which has a long standing history of stifling science.

Many people will argue the existence of a god because they feel that they've seen him in one manner or another. His face is on a door, his face was on a grilled cheese sandwich or the classic "I see it in the miracles that happen every day". Such as what? Newborn life? Every time a baby is born it's a "miracle". Well what about those born into third world countries that starve to death before they're old enough to read or what about those born into overpopulous that struggle through their entire life just trying to make ends meet(because it's a rat race just to get a job)then ultimately succumb to suicide. Was there really a point in either of those being born just to live a life of pain and suffering with no chance for a happy ending? Or perhaps people will argue the "miracles" of rain or the sun coming up each day. Nope, the sun is a giant ball of gas and the rain is just precipitation.

God exists because like an imaginary friend when we have no other, we want him to exist and if we stop believing, he will not exist.

your post was wayy to long for me to waste time reading past the first few lines, which did a greatway to pave the road for the loads of ******** that it all cinsists of. don't get me wrong, i don't believe in god, but to insult those who believe differently than you is, by definition, retarded. Science is just as validated as any other religion, due to the fact that nohing, beyond our existance, can be undeniabley proven. even science has different beliefs, even when it goes down to its fundementals, hence the lable of "theory" to be applied.
with all of that being said, i feel like you just made this thread as a fry for attention, due to your lack of confidence, which you attempt to mask by trying to bully a demographic you deem as less intelectual.
please, feel free to respond, i am very bored, and would be more than happy if i successfully spark a conversation wih at least one person on this site
and you are trying to achieve that Conversation by insulting those Persons?
mhmm

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 02:39 AM

I'm not saying I believe in the existence of a god, because I don't.
I'm mostly posting here because the atheist forums are practically dead, which I don't really understand. Over 200k posts in religion and 1k in atheist forums. How do so many people in the age of logic and reason still believe in the existence of a god?

It is written in the bible that god is a loving god, god is a forgiving god, blah blah.

But in practice, god is a vindictive god, god is a childish god and god is a cruel god.

The whole story about Noah's ark is basically a story about a god that got mad, threw a childish temper tantrum and killed everyone on the planet save a boatload of people and animals. Does that really seem like an all knowing god of great wisdom to anyone?

If anyone has seen the movie "machine gun preacher". There's a movie based on the real life of Sam Childers, a biker that found religion after he thought he killed a man then traveling to Africa and helping to save a bunch of children from a corrupt warlord. On to my point. In the movie(based on real life) you see a bunch of children in a pile that were torched to death because they tried to escape. Was that all part of gods plan, did god "love" these children in their final minutes as they were brutally burned to death and screaming? Seems like a damned sadistic god to me.

Basically what I'm saying is that if god does exist, he's pretty much using us as lab rats in his psychological experiment.
All of the good stuff and "miracles" that he's let happen really do pale in comparison to all the atrocities that he's turned a blind eye to all in favor of fulfilling his "divine plan".

In my honest opinion the novelty of "god" died off in the 20th century. I think that many of us are smart enough to come to the realization that the invention of a god in inevitable because we all fear death and therefore invent the prospect of an afterlife, and who would be powerful enough to design such a thing? "God" and only that.

But all that is self defeating, instead of confronting our fear of death and helping to seek a method of prolonging our lives through science, we run to religion which has a long standing history of stifling science.

Many people will argue the existence of a god because they feel that they've seen him in one manner or another. His face is on a door, his face was on a grilled cheese sandwich or the classic "I see it in the miracles that happen every day". Such as what? Newborn life? Every time a baby is born it's a "miracle". Well what about those born into third world countries that starve to death before they're old enough to read or what about those born into overpopulous that struggle through their entire life just trying to make ends meet(because it's a rat race just to get a job)then ultimately succumb to suicide. Was there really a point in either of those being born just to live a life of pain and suffering with no chance for a happy ending? Or perhaps people will argue the "miracles" of rain or the sun coming up each day. Nope, the sun is a giant ball of gas and the rain is just precipitation.

God exists because like an imaginary friend when we have no other, we want him to exist and if we stop believing, he will not exist.

your post was wayy to long for me to waste time reading past the first few lines, which did a greatway to pave the road for the loads of ******** that it all cinsists of. don't get me wrong, i don't believe in god, but to insult those who believe differently than you is, by definition, retarded. Science is just as validated as any other religion, due to the fact that nohing, beyond our existance, can be undeniabley proven. even science has different beliefs, even when it goes down to its fundementals, hence the lable of "theory" to be applied.
with all of that being said, i feel like you just made this thread as a fry for attention, due to your lack of confidence, which you attempt to mask by trying to bully a demographic you deem as less intelectual.
please, feel free to respond, i am very bored, and would be more than happy if i successfully spark a conversation wih at least one person on this site

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 02:05 AM

wouldn't it be great if we were vampires?

wouldn't it be great if i could make a post about how i want to be a wearwolf, without it sounding like a twighlight reference?

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 02:01 AM
wouldn't it be great if everyone had so much confidence that they would never have to fear the risk of failure?

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 01:52 AM
well, my personal input is that that thesis has wayyy too many big words, and i never dun good in english class... but thats just my input

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 01:44 AM
people who go into a thread, then refreash it every 20 minutes, hoping to see someone else reply

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 01:38 AM
when a bone breaks, it heals back stronger than before. this does not mean that it should be left to heal on its own, and certainly not that someone who breaks their bones frequently is stronger than ajyone else. i would say the same ia true for a broken heart. let others help you revover, and see this as an oprotunity to come back stronger than before. with that said; hail satan, for he has granted man freedom from the chackles of god!

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 01:18 AM
Ok, honestly, can people at least post in here instead of just viewing it? a sausage fest is better than nothing at all, amiright?

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 01:02 AM
I can't speak on behalf of any of the other guys on this site, but if there are any girls who actually play video games, I would be more than happy to at least be friends.