Community > Posts By > MrBluez

MrBluez's photo
Mon 10/20/14 09:48 PM
Just lookin to see who's out there... love music, and play a bit myself... any ladies care to chat?

MrBluez's photo
Mon 10/20/14 09:37 PM
Jus lookin to meet a real woman.i i live in central/northern va area.. 29, swm, aspiring musician, love music, the outdoors, playin harmonica... lookin for a friend and maybe see where it goes...

MrBluez's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:32 PM
To find a real woman who isnt judgemental out there to get to know...guess ive asked the impossible as ive began losing faith in people entirely

MrBluez's photo
Tue 05/27/14 11:05 PM
And so... ive got my harps and hit the road with a local musician/nashville recording artist when i can

MrBluez's photo
Tue 05/27/14 09:31 PM
Just a thought...

As i look around, everyone i know is either married or have kids... am i the only one who feels they're meant to be alone?

MrBluez's photo
Sat 05/24/14 11:03 PM

29, With an old soul, and an appreciation for older women... the blues got ahold of me.. that count for anything?laugh ohwell
any real women in va/nc/or wv? Lol

MrBluez's photo
Sat 05/24/14 10:03 PM
29, With an old soul, and an appreciation for older women... the blues got ahold of me.. that count for anything?laugh ohwell

MrBluez's photo
Sat 05/24/14 09:58 PM
Thinkin bout gettin my 14 hole harmonica and workin on developing my sense of playing the style sonny boy williamson II did... cant sleep and well, my harps are bout only thing thatll be indifferent there

MrBluez's photo
Sat 05/17/14 10:05 PM
Comments welcome. Lookin for someone in va to chat with and start a friendship..

MrBluez's photo
Sat 05/17/14 10:03 PM
Culpeper is now considered norther va, so id say yes...

MrBluez's photo
Thu 01/09/14 12:53 AM
My Birthday is 2 days before valentines day... is that good for anything? Lmao just wanted to see what response id getlaugh

MrBluez's photo
Fri 12/27/13 11:18 PM
Single, 28 yr old, white male, lookin to meet someone new. im a lil country, have a couple tatoos, 5'8, blue eyes and brown hair.love music, photography, movies, the outdoors. Searching for a real woman who isnt judgemental and has a good personality.. age race is unimportant. Hmu ladies