Community > Posts By > fadeawaybaby

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:19 AM
Edited by fadeawaybaby on Wed 09/24/08 11:22 AM
You cant stop illegal mexicans!!! no matter what they will find a way out of their horrible country into ours! There is plaenty of room here tho so why dont we just make them citizens?

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:01 AM
Edited by fadeawaybaby on Wed 09/24/08 11:02 AM
because some guys like dominant chicks! I like girls that other girls hate too.the girls that are friends with all guys and no girls yet not whores. sounds like a horrible roomate tho!

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:15 AM
i live down the street from there lol

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:14 AM
me too!

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:57 AM
BOXERS

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:56 AM
Edited by fadeawaybaby on Wed 09/24/08 09:56 AM

They say patience is a virtue. One vulture was waiting with its mate and said, "Patience, hell. Lets kill something." I bet it would be terrible being a vulture just waiting for something to die. I bet vultures are cheap dates, though.

LOL

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:44 AM
Who loves horror flicks and what is your favorite?

My favorite is Friday the 13th

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:41 AM
There are no mammals that naturally stay with one mate, and i know it is possible to stay with one mate, just very unlikely. I was the oldest of 9 kids in a catholic home and my parents just got divorced recently.

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:34 AM
Edited by fadeawaybaby on Wed 09/24/08 09:55 AM
SEX OR ABSTINENCE?? Did you know according to science the more you have sex the healthier you are? When you have sex a lot it increases the white blood cell count in your body. So in reality a permiscuous person is healthier then the abstinant. If you have sex when you have a cold, it will go away the next day! Ive tried it! You may believe God created us right? Then that means he designed us that way right? So why would you believe in abstincence?
True love is almost impossible to find, but if you do find someone you can stand to be with the rest of your life and never cheat...awsome! but then you are in the very small minority! Ever wonder why divorce rate is so high? The truth is there is are very few creatures in the whole world who will naturally spend its entire life with one mate...a vulture for example. Abstinence and life long marriage IS NOT in human nature.

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:13 AM
lol i hope thats true! im voting for obama

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:54 AM

Do we not accept “scientific” explanations for phenomenon as “fact”, even though those explanations are based on unproven (and often unprovable) theories???

So how then, is an acceptance of a “scientific” explanation any different from acceptance of a “spiritual” explanation for any phenomenon? (e.g. OBE, NDE, RV, et al)

Isn’t it all just a matter of which “primary assumptions” you wish to believe in/agree with?

Just something to think about.

Having spent the bulk of my life studying and participating in the sciences I would have to disagree with you.

You make is sound like science is just a bunch of guesses that could be wrong. I personally think that is an extremely naive view to take.

Science dicovered radio waves and how to use an manipulate them. We use radio all the time. Is that nothing a mere speculation?

Ask the Japanese who live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki if the atom bomb was just speculation.

What about nuclear power generators? Are they just speculation too?

I think science has proven itself through technology.

The predictions of Albert Einstein's 'Theory' of Relativity have been proven to be real properties of the universe. Time really does dilate and the effects can be measured. In fact, they are observed to be the case in particle accelerators all the time.

The predictions of quantum mechanics have also been observed to be the true nature of the universe.

Is that mere speculation?

How anyone can compare science with religion is beyond me.

There is nothing in the Bible that has been shown to be true. On the contrary the things that it teaches have been shown to not be true.

Jesus said that anything we ask in prayer and believe we will recieve.

Well there are many people who believe in Jesus and who prayed for droughts to end, or storms to subside or change their course.

It doesn't appear to be working.

Either Jesus lied, or no one knows how to pray properly. It doesn't really matter which explanation you choose to believe, the bottom line is that it hasn't panned out.

I don't see any comparison at all between religion and science.

Science has proven itself. Religion has not.

The difference is pretty vivid if you ask me.

To compare science with religion is truly a joke Skyhook. I'm really surprised that you would even suggest such a thing to be quite honest about it.

Also, science and religion aren't even on the same level.

Science is based on investigation, experiment, evidence, experience, and even the actual measurement or construction of the results.

Religion is based entirely on faith. A belief in things that are fundamentally unprovable.

They aren't even in the same ballpark much less playing the same game.

AMEN!!!

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:53 AM
Edited by fadeawaybaby on Wed 09/24/08 08:53 AM

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:50 AM
Edited by fadeawaybaby on Wed 09/24/08 08:51 AM
I think if there was no religion there would be no war. religions seperate people more then they bring people together. I believe in a higher power but I dont devote my life to a man made religion. Science has many answers but it doesnt have them all. Not yet anyway.

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:41 AM
http://www.myspace.com/gregdunn
http://www.myspace.com/brokenbulletmusic

These are my very own musical projects, tell me what you think.

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:38 AM
I love metalocalypse!!!!

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:17 AM
lol

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:06 AM
wow talk about warm welcomes!! 5 minutes and already so many posts. THANKS! :)

fadeawaybaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:55 AM
lol now that i have your attention...im new here and im looking to meet some new girls and find me a mate. Hit me up if your interested!