Community > Posts By > DeniseC86

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:14 PM

I agree with all thje repsonses, i would say 90% of men out there are a$$holes, and you have to find the right one. Women are the same. Now Im 23 and want to find someone who has a kid, I love kids and Im ready for Kids, its the women that are not ready for that in a relatioship or a relationship period!!

well hello to you honey! LOL. Seriously tho...I agree with the whole some men are A holes thing. Some women too. It's rare (for me anyway) to hear a man of your years (I know your only 2 years older then me but still...:)) say that he's ready for kids.

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:06 PM

...you are strong ( as evidenced by the fact that you are going it alone in raising your son ), beautiful ( as evidenced by your pic ) and intelligent ( as evidenced by the fact that you can form a complete sentence and a complete thought).

you think i'm pretty and smart!!! Thanks!

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:25 PM
Its always encouraging to hear about success stories. It fills my little heart with hope happy

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:15 PM
because the powers that be said to awaken and grace the world with your presence for one more day

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:11 PM
My mom is awesome also. It seems that no matter what trials and tribulations come my way she is the stable body to lean on. She won't be here forever but I got to say that I love her for being here now.

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:10 PM

some days you're american, some days you're Bush

rofl rofl rofl

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:05 PM
I get the same kind of grief for both my tats and my piercings. Wheneva someone says it to me I tell them, "And you'll be right there with me."

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:03 PM

Yes, it's best to find out their true colors earlier than later.

Never a truer word has been said...:banana:

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:56 PM

I've had in my profile for a long time.."I'd be just fine if the 6 pack you refer to is the amount of beer in your fridge, not your physic!"

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THAT ONE! I like a man that when he holds me I feel safe from the world. Then again, I don't discriminate AT ALL when it comes to a man's physic.

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:49 PM
i always appreciate honesty in a man

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:46 PM
i guess distance and fear...and worse people who lie about their true personalities. Often I think people are seriously WAY TO HUNG UP on looks to really get to know someone.

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:40 PM
When I finally realized that I still have a full life ahead of me, even after having a child at 17.

Watching my son grow up to be the handsome boy he is now.

Alcohol. drinks

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:35 PM
They turned into them with just the beginning syllables of child lol

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:31 PM
I am 21 and a full-time mother and student. I can't tell you how many guys that I've met that seem great until I let them know that I have a son. I was actually told that I was a ghetto chick who probably depended on the welfare system to take care of my child. Then they ask if the father is around and I say no because I'm honest and things seem to fall apart more then ever. Let me say this...I am not ghetto and I do NOT depend on welfare for anything. I hold my own for myself and my son. Maybe I'm just not attractive enough and the men use my child to just get away from me. Or maybe the guys that try to talk to me are ignorant and are missing out on a great woman like me (don't mean to toot my own horn but toot toot!) What do you guys (and girls) think about this situation?

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:25 PM
SO GLAD YOU CARE!!! Well I have been swamped with homework among other things. (The trial of being a single mother and full-time student.) I just googled dating stats for a single mother and was highly disappointed to see that a lot of men refuse to date a single mother because she has A) too many burdens, B) not attractive (due to the fact she has children), or C) she is looking for a walking ATM. Very discouraging indeed. Especially for me since I am a young woman on her way to the top of her career ladder. I guess guys don't want to join up until I'm already at the top. By then I'm not going to want them. LOL.

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:16 PM
hey all...new to the site. wanted to say something interesting but sadly I'm coming up short. LOL laugh

1 2 3 4 6 Next