Community > Posts By > DeniseC86

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:49 AM

i was saying that your self ritious attitude in this thread is the attitude i have to put up with..

It's less self righteous than it is pure logic. I am a computer science major. I think about all the bugs in the logic of the code and try to pinpoint them so you know where the program went wrong.

OK I'm studying Web Design and the my whole area is logic honey...there is no logic and 90% of the things you said on here. Then again I can't expect you to have both logic of computers and logic of the real world. That's way too much to ask right? LOL (completely kidding)

You seem to get off on pissing people off...I'm noticing a trend throughout this discussion

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:46 AM
wait i'm getting confused...are we talking about the single guys with no kids not dating moms, or are we talking about the single guys who leave their kids high and dry and won't date single moms? what

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:42 AM

Ladies- why are we argueing with these men who are not single fathers? They have NO idea what sacrifices we make on an hourly basis.

There is a difference in saying "I chose to not have or be involved with someone with children" and when others say "You are damaged goods because you have children"

Let's not try teaching pigs to sing here, it will only upset us and irritate the pig.

i'm with you on that

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:30 AM

i just meant that condoms don't always work. sometimes that .01% kicks in during sex. now where in God's name did I put my "don't know anything about the world because I'm a stupid woman who has a child" hat at?

my kiddo was the result of a broken condom...never regretted it.

mine too, and again he's the BEST DAMN BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:29 AM

i think we are making this a men against women thing instead of a reality thing. it is sad that it is deteriorating into a name calling shout fest.

we have been free to name call this entire time???? damn I miss all the fun. Can't start now tho, people would try to judge me winking

you're just a single mom...ohhh snap..LMFAO

ouch! that hurt deep! i think i will go to my free check tree, pick a check, wash it off, and go drown my sorrows in a beer bottle. then rush off and have unprotected sex so I can get pregnant and grow another free check tree in my backyard. YAY!!! Dreams do come true! drinks rofl

hey mamma..can I borrow one of those free checks..I need to get my hair done..rofl

still waiting for my fairy godmother to come back from getting milk. she's been gone for almost 4 years now...should I be worried?

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:27 AM
i just meant that condoms don't always work. sometimes that .01% kicks in during sex. now where in God's name did I put my "don't know anything about the world because I'm a stupid woman who has a child" hat at?

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:24 AM

i think we are making this a men against women thing instead of a reality thing. it is sad that it is deteriorating into a name calling shout fest.

we have been free to name call this entire time???? damn I miss all the fun. Can't start now tho, people would try to judge me winking

you're just a single mom...ohhh snap..LMFAO

ouch! that hurt deep! i think i will go to my free check tree, pick a check, wash it off, and go drown my sorrows in a beer bottle. then rush off and have unprotected sex so I can get pregnant and grow another free check tree in my backyard. YAY!!! Dreams do come true! drinks rofl

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:18 AM

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:15 AM

Has anyone here read "The Scarlet Letter"?

I think it is very appropriate in this setting.

I don't think it applies at all. No one is wearing an A on their chest or being killed for having sex without being married.

No, but women are being demonized for having children "out of wedlock" and who is demonizing the men for it?

Don't be silly, the real reason men are running away is because guys would rather not be tied down and possess any responsibility for someone else's life. Guys (my age) like to eat, sleep, drink beer, have sex, flirt, make money, and play sports.

i like to eat, sleep, drink beer drinker, make money and watch sports. If I said I like to have sex, would that make me seem like I asked to get pregnant...hmmm what

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:09 AM

i want a million dollars

a million dollars would be awesome right now!!! but since I don't play the lottery I guess I better make this program work so I can take over Microsoft.

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:02 AM

Let's throw two of them out and say that I didn't plan on getting pregnant hence thats why I mentioned condoms. Besides I like to think of my son as a surprise. He was born a week before my birthday. Best birthday gift ever!!!

Well, your son's birthday gift was to have no father.

don't yell at me...just looking at it from other people's point of view

ARE YOU SERIOUS???? No one has ever said that one to me. But I guess I should expect all kind of stuff at this point grumble explode surprised

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:57 AM
I understand your pain. Everyone who e-mails me are like 300 miles away. So sad when gas prices are chewing a hole in my purse.

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:54 AM

Oh yea...It takes two to make a baby honey and sometimes condoms don't work and marriage is not a sure thing. I mean did you wait til you were married to have sex...from your story...I think not.

Adoption,
Abortion,
Birth control + condoms.

Let's throw two of them out and say that I didn't plan on getting pregnant hence thats why I mentioned condoms. Besides I like to think of my son as a surprise. He was born a week before my birthday. Best birthday gift ever!!!

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:50 AM

"Why guys won't date single moms????"

In my perspective, other people's kids are annoying because they yell, scream, fuss, whine and you must change them, change plans for them, find babysitters for them, cater to them, spend money on them...and if it's not your baby, it's not even worth it. Women have a different perspective because they get that free check in the mail so their kid is actually their job. Men don't get that luxury

Where is this free check of which you speak of??? How can I get a free check? Maybe if I wish hard enough my fairy godmother will float to my backyard and grow me a free check tree...oooo the things I could do with a free check tree :smile:

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:46 AM

when i see a girl younger than me single and with a child i think she wasn't responsible enough to use a condom or wait till married and if divorced she wasnt strong enough to work it out of choose a good guy to have a child with... i see immaturity.

i have dated a girl with 2 twin boys before and really it worked out better than i thought. i didnt know she had kids until i got her undressed... kids do things to a womans body lol (sorry maybe that was mean)

so much i want to respond to in that post. First and foremost, yea that was a harsh thing to say. Guys don't bear the burden of carrying and delivering a child...enough said. Anyway I seem to have made people think that I can't get a date. LOL. But that would not be a correct assumption. I'm cute! I can get dates!!! I was just telln about what I and a few women my age know.

Oh yea...It takes two to make a baby honey and sometimes condoms don't work and marriage is not a sure thing. I mean did you wait til you were married to have sex...from your story...I think not.

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:33 AM
OK, so lets say you pick you want them to be beautiful. You meet and stare at them (never saying a word past hi), well beyond the point of uncomfortable, and I'm sure they will get interesting real quick. laugh

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:38 AM

What do you guys (and girls) think about this situation?

What I discovered was that they were really not interested in a relationship, per se; they were simply looking for someone to come in and "play Daddy."

The last thing I want is someone to play daddy. Nothing worse then a man trying to come in and pick up where he's not needed. LOL

DeniseC86's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:36 AM
I think I shouldn't bitter and desperate when I posted this and I really appreciate all the responses. But I'm not looking for a relationship anyway because I can't devote my time to one. Mostly I was referring to a "first encounter" when the previous events would take place. Oh well...maybe I should walk around with a sign that says "SINGLE MOTHER, STAY FAR FAR AWAY!" LOL Kidding of course laugh

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:44 PM

im ready to give up all together, it seems like a waste!!

don't do that! some women are very hesitant to meet guys that they talk to online. It's one thing to talk and a whole other to meet in person. Some women may feel like that one more conversation will help them decide, while others are like "he may find out that I lied about everything I've ever said to him!!!" tears

You just have to weed out the slackers and wait for your winner. Who knows? They may be doing you a favor. You could meet them and find out that it was the worst date of your life. or maybe not...but most likely the former laugh

DeniseC86's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:35 PM
I think you're missing what I'm trying to say. No one meets my child until I think the relationship is serious and can lead somewhere...even then he has to wait. All I was saying is that when a man approaches me he's all smiles and giggles until he finds out that a child is in the picture...then he turns tail and run lol