Chris Kross Trujillo's photo
Fri 04/29/22 04:18 PM
I NEED a friend and then later a. LOVER

Fri 04/29/22 04:17 PM
Don't have to kiss and tell than it's all good

Fri 04/29/22 04:10 PM
I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :ghost: :japanese_goblin: :wave:

Not at all u never know u might be the PRIZE WINNER

Fri 04/29/22 04:07 PM
Me to a woman that has values and is happy with the one she is with it's not always the SEX. but you could never tell I need someone that could listen to me when I feel bad or good

And just be able to communicate :interrobang::thumbsup:

Fri 04/29/22 04:05 PM
only sex cant give properly, mentally satisfaction..i need someone for sharing my every fellings..can share every thinking..

Me to a woman that has values and is happy with the one she is with it's not always the SEX. but you could never tell I need someone that could listen to me when I feel bad or good

only sex cant give properly, mentally satisfaction..i need someone for sharing my every fellings..can share every thinking..

Fri 04/29/22 04:02 PM
I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :ghost: :japanese_goblin: :wave:

I say if that's what you want it's fine with me but I'd rather have u for my only