Community > Posts By > Kristine

Kristine's photo
Sat 04/23/22 03:23 PM
Come on down to south Louisiana, we can hook you up with French accents

So do you fly them or fix them ...or both? Drove thru LA south once hoping to find some yummy Cajun food. Had MA Yankee plate on truck so many stares. Never saw so many trucks with gun racks. Wished I had a different plate on my vehicle, not used to feeling conspicuous. I love Southern US accents but can't place which state where except sometimes I get Georgia right as I spent a winter with some guys from Macon.

Kristine's photo
Sat 04/23/22 03:17 PM
I’m a good citizen cause the only time that you’ll see me is that when I’m working,except for that I’ll be camping somewhere far from people or I’ll be home alone enjoying my time with my pets :joy:

I walk on empty winter beaches. Very peaceful and wonderful. I am spoiled now, don't want be there when the mobs of summer come. Good citizen...hmmm truthful and wish people would focus on what we all have in common ...and then feeling safe we can enjoy our differences

Kristine's photo
Sat 04/23/22 03:17 PM
I’m a good citizen cause the only time that you’ll see me is that when I’m working,except for that I’ll be camping somewhere far from people or I’ll be home alone enjoying my time with my pets :joy:

I walk on empty winter beaches. Very peaceful and wonderful. I am spoiled now, don't want be there when the mobs of summer come. Good citizen...hmmm truthful and wish people would focus on what we all have in common ...and then feeling safe we can enjoy our differences

Kristine's photo
Sat 04/23/22 03:11 PM
I wear mine twenty-four hours a day. Don't want to give the virus to myself.

oh goddess this made me laugh! Thank.you!

Kristine's photo
Sat 04/23/22 03:11 PM
I wear mine twenty-four hours a day. Don't want to give the virus to myself.

oh goddess this made me laugh! Thank.you!

Kristine's photo
Sat 04/23/22 03:09 PM
Well, thus far YOU, Ladywind & Cleve, and Wiki have just depicted the Micro, while Macroscopic Bullying is rampant, especially since and throughout last year. Facebook & Twitter routinely bully conservatives by disabling their accounts. Last year when an unhinged feral junkie fails to go peacefully with law enforcement, remaining so under the influence of Fentanyl and Meth, a butterfly could have induced respiratory failure. A nationwide collection of Marxist Minions and those inadequately anthropologically removed from their origins so easily manipulated by Marxists in Media, in government and in Academia AND those professionals in the "Race Market", "pretended to protest" such that they could bully OUR entire Republic.....inflicting BILLIONS of DOLLARS of Damage.Theft & Pyromania AND FEAR upon millions of innocent, victimized citizens...

Bullying is an Essential to the Marxist Proletariat..... ... With our Public Schools nothing than K=12 Marxist Indoctrination... ... Just HOW can we expect NOT to cultivate generations bullies.

Hear Hear!