Community > Posts By > sweetlikerain37

sweetlikerain37's photo
Thu 09/25/08 09:52 PM
Awwwwww thanks you all so very much, I appreciate it more than I have words to express!

I have missed you guys so immensely!!

Dionna just for you I will say it......

~~~~That is just so wrong on so many different levels~~~~ LOL!!

Again, thanks!

Love Ya All!

Betsy

sweetlikerain37's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:20 AM
Thank God someone has finally told me what I have. LOL!

You know it is serious when you are texting with your left hand while typing on the computer with your right. Do they have a name for that, too? Addiction maybe, lol! Well, I guess there could be worse things to be addicted to.

Thanks again!

Have a great day!
Betsy

sweetlikerain37's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:04 AM
Thank you all so very much for the welcome. I am thrilled to be here and am extremely excited to get to know some new people.

((((((Koury))))) Hope all is well with you. I look very forward to catching up with you and everyone else! I have missed you all immensely!

Hey Mark, hows everything been going for you??

Joe, who should I be running from or rather is it you that should be running?? LOL!

Take care and good luck!
Betsy

sweetlikerain37's photo
Mon 09/22/08 04:54 PM
Awwwww Thanks so much Aletia!! I hope everything is spectacular with you! I have missed you guys soooooooo much!!

Look forward to catching up with you soon!!

(((((Hugs))))
Betsy

Thank you very much for the welcome I appreciate it very greatly and I am sure I will be a regular poster very soon. Anyone who knows me knows it is difficult to get me to stop typing most of the time.....LOL!

Thanks again!

Take care and good luck all!

Betsy

sweetlikerain37's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:23 AM
May you have the most amazing of birthdays and the best year to follow! Happy Birthday!

sweetlikerain37's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:21 AM
Hope you have a wonderful day and that things go much better for you today!

Take care and good luck!
Betsy

sweetlikerain37's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:17 AM
I look like a different person huh?? LOL! Happiness and weight loss will both do that for you. Thank you very much for the compliment, I appreciate it very greatly!

I am glad you are doing better, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

sweetlikerain37's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:15 AM
I do not know you or your situation but my understanding of dreams (albeit limited) is that it is our brain trying to process a jumble of information taken throughout our recent and sometimes not so recent past.

My understanding is that, in a dream, death does not usually represent death in a true sense of the word it could be the end of a situation or a feeling that the end of something is near.

Like driving a car represents being in control if you are the one driving, or limited control if not and places in a house generally represent health issues or concerns. Seeing food in a dream normally represents problems, real or imagined, or things to be overcome. Babies in a dream actually do not represent birth or even life at all but, rather the opposite.

Colors in the dream and the way you felt when you awoke are equally as important as the dream itself and can often lend you more insight than the actual happenings of the dream.

But, at the end of the day, the dream means what you take it to mean and you should act accordingly.

I will try to help you further if you would like to email me.

Take care and good luck!
Betsy

sweetlikerain37's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:00 AM
(((((((Robin))))))))

See, now that right there is what I was talking about!!!!

How are you??

sweetlikerain37's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:52 AM
Megadeth~~~~~ A Tout Le Monde

sweetlikerain37's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:49 AM
Thank you very much for the welcome ladies, I appreciate it greatly!

sweetlikerain37's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:46 AM
Ok, so, I get an email from my friend, Lisa (Venus/Vixen) telling me I should bring myself over to this site to catch up with old friends from another site. Here I am checking it out. I do not know whether or not I will stay or for how long but, I have stopped in, for a bit anyway.

For those of you who are friends of mine from the other site, I have missed you immensely and while you may notice some huge physical differences, I am still the same Betsy on the inside and dang it I have missed you guys!

For those of you who are friends that I have yet to make, I look very forward to the honor and privilege of knowing you! May I be as good of a friend to you as you I hope you will be to me.

Thanks for bringing me to the site, Lisa.
Hope to hear from some of you others soon!

Until then, Take care and good luck!
Betsy (the new and improved one--LOL!)